PDA

View Full Version : FS: Intrigue! a Web Development Service.

Eclecticos
06-05-2009, 07:48 PM
If your just reading along, browsing the internet. I would like to introduce you to the novel idea of owning your own website. Completely designed and tailored to meet your exact specifications, including all of the elements you had in mind when you envisioned the prospect website design.

If you already own a domain or website, that’s great! If you are tired of your current website design, or own a website that is currently under construction. Do yourself a favor and let me design your website, based on your ideas, concept designs, selected layout ,and overall site map navigation.

You may need a new design to revitalize that showcase sparkle. Rid yourself of the entangled myriad of self-parked items, products, and services by offering them online to new customers, and clients that are referred to your website.

All designs are made from scratch to meet your design specifications and selected layout. A lucrative opportunity is knocking. An attractive new website or revised design may be exactly what is needed to boost online sales, attract new customers, and unique visitors to your website.

I provide outstanding customer service that works with you, awaiting your requests to modify any content or visual aspect of the site until your needs are met, within a reasonable time frame.

If you are interested in these services, upload all of the materials you have gathered so I can incorporate them into the design. All written content, graphics, ideas, design sketches, and any other materials should added to your .rar (http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html?tag=mncol), or .zip (http://download.cnet.com/WinZip/3000-2250_4-10003164.html?tag=mncol) file archive. Save it to a convenient location on your harddrive where you can easily access, and submit it to "RapidShare" (http://www.rapidshare.com/). Then email me the link to the download location.

Every customer shall be presented with 4 basic designs, and layouts based on the theme or communication of aspects to be included. After the initial design selection has been made, and all of the individual elements have been discussed, I will begin the process of creating your website.

Completed Website Design: Provided on “DVD” will be shipped to your address as your personal design hardcopy. Hosting must be purchased separately along with your selected domain name. I will forward the site in its entirety to the selected hosting service. Your website will then be live on the internet for everyone to see, and admire.

Custom Graphics: Are designed in the manner of reoccurring interest, genuine entertainment value, and overall ability to captivate, and interest your target audience with what you have to offer.

Initial Consultation: Basically my request for any and all information you have collected during the preliminary stages of your site conception. You must submit (7) statements that define, and harness the core values your website. I will accept sketches and other design materials or key points you would like to stress or convey to your audience. An eager imagination and a willful intent to succeed at anything is the only requirement for utilizing Eclecticos's services.

Upon Completion: of your website you will receive a DVD hardcopy that contains your completed website, and the miscellaneous concept artifacts that have been provided. Also included are a few software utilities you can use to maintain, and update the website at your own leisure.

TBCS Member Discount: 15 Pages max.
a Onetime $147.00 investment is all that is required to see your credible ideas, thoughts, and dreams come to life. I will work toward, and grasp the true concept of the site. The perfect online venue is what you shall attain from this investment. It will include all entertainment qualities that are relevant to the subject matter. It will also display all of the featured merchandise or photographs you have provided.

That’s it. Let your imagination run wild, and submit your ideas so they don’t go to waste. The completed design will display your business name or creative personality, along with the desired content, features, selected products, merchandise, personal photographs, video elements, and sub-pages. Items will be displayed in key locations of the viewing area effectively stimulating curiosity, harnessing attention, and closing the sale of any particular item or group of featured items. You will also appreciate the structure, and organization of the content.

I also provide all customers with the basic information needed to transfer, and maintain their own website. Instructional videos are a included on the DVD. They provide additional information, and include the basic steps needed to transfer the updates material and content to your website. Create, and customize an online calendar, perform scheduled maintenance, and assume the duty as administrator of your website.

You are welcome to contact me anytime for more information.

Eclecticos@rocketmail.com

Eclecticos
08-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Eclecticos: Member Services.
I am creating a list of services which I can offer at a discounted rate to our members.
However, you must be a member of TBCS to take advantage of these offers.
Become a member today! It's free of charge, and easy to do.