PDA

View Full Version : Do you have what it takes to be a TBCS Journalist?

Oneslowz28
06-19-2009, 07:08 PM
We are looking for a few people to help with some content creation in the form of monthly columns and articles. If you think this might be something you would be interested in please continue reading. This would be a good opportunity for someone looking to build their experience in the field of writing.

The position as a TBCS Journalist does not pay anything.
You must commit to at the least 1 article a month unless you are writing a column.
If you chose to write a column it can be weekly, or bi-monthly.

If you are interested then send me a pm and we will continue from there.

Oneslowz28
06-20-2009, 10:49 PM
anyone?

nevermind1534
06-20-2009, 11:17 PM

I'll consider

Kumo
06-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Mmm... Interesting, but i don't know if my english is enough good for that.

nevermind1534
06-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Mmm... Interesting, but i don't know if my english is enough good for that.

It probably is. You could have somebody else proof-read before you post an article.

Datech
06-21-2009, 12:12 PM
If you give me assignments I can write just about anything you want. I can't guarantee I can do 1+ a month, but if you are filling a need for a specific article I'll be glad to at least do the grunt research work. You've got my email address, and I'm almost always in the chat room all week.

knowledgegranted
06-21-2009, 12:31 PM
I would be interested...but my writing style is kinda weird.

Kayin
06-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes, I'm interested. Have extensive background in doing just such, come armed with an English degree, 10 years of industry experience, and a really loud mouth.

Can do either commentary type articles or technical, or both as it were. The schedule you're asking for is very simple, both would not be impossible for me.

An example of my writing style can be found at fataloptimization.wordpress.com, my ongoing serial novel. When I get home from work, I can also provide a massive amount of articles on watercooling I have on another forum.

I can at least access my PM box while at work, LMK if you get around to reading it.

Oneslowz28
06-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Pm sent to all who showed interest.

Airbozo
06-22-2009, 03:05 PM
I am definitely interested, but I get topic lock sometimes. I would love to do an upcoming tech series focusing on the modder community, possibly some interviews with techies and geeks (there are a lot in my area...).

but, I would not be able to submit an article until September (vacation and all...)

ChaosJedi
06-24-2009, 05:33 AM
Not quite on topic, but I could do a monthly article on Gaming, upcoming events and releases, and gaming news in general. Covering most major gaming systems. (PC, X-Box 360, PS3.) Just thought I'd through it out there...