PDA

View Full Version : Bruno

Spawn-Inc
07-11-2009, 01:09 AM
anyone seen it yet, i just saw it and was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes within the first 5 minutes!!!!!

as i thought it would be, it was EPIC.

though there was some parts i could do with out, certain parts spinning around is all i will say.

watch it, but don't bring your kids to it like i saw some stupid parents doing.

Trace
07-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Is it that horrible? Under what age woud you say it is inappropriate for?

Spawn-Inc
07-11-2009, 01:39 AM
guess it depends on what they are used to but i wouldn't let 15 and under in. but then again in this day and age who knows.

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\SPOILERS Start, in white text, highlight to read though you can still slightly see it///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

in the movie, he (i think its a stunt double) spins his penis around and around for a good 30 seconds.

there is a dildo f**king machine, get his ass bleached, and a bunch of other wonderfull stuff.

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\SPOILERS Stop, in white text, highlight to read///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

Trace
07-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Oh joyful.
I might not go to see this, but then again, who knows.

Spawn-Inc
07-11-2009, 01:42 AM
its worth it IMO just look away when said times show up. my only real cons outside of a few of those thing is some of the scenes have to be staged. but its not a major deal.

9.5/10

Trace
07-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Alright, if you recommend it, I will go see it.

Drum Thumper
07-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Yeah, I think I'll pass. Borat had its' funny moments, but it just didn't do a damn thing for me. This looks stupid (in my eyes anyway) from the get go.

Zephik
07-11-2009, 02:02 AM
I watched him on Conan. He's... funny sometimes. Not worth money I'd say. Same with Borat. Funny at times, but overall just not worth the ticket price. Although with friends even the crappiest of movies can be hilarious. That is what these movies are great for, seeing them with friends.

Too many other good looking movies playing right now anyways.

SgtM
07-11-2009, 03:27 AM
I have no desire to see Borat or this movie. That guy annoys me. I'm still amazed that this is his wife.
http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/isla%20fisher%202.jpg

BuzzKillington
07-11-2009, 04:05 AM
I agree. He had his funny moments during Ali-G and borat but I'm not a fan of the whole flamboyant scene. My girlfriend and her girlfriend went to see it tonight and from what she said it was hilarious although there were a number of parts the movie could have done without.

She mentioned a mom and dad brought 3 young kids in the movie but walked out about half through. lol

From what I've heard about it, I would have definitely walked out.

Spawn-Inc
07-13-2009, 12:40 AM
I have no desire to see Borat or this movie. That guy annoys me. I'm still amazed that this is his wife.
http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/isla%20fisher%202.jpg

lol, ya especially since he postponed the wedding to promote bruno.

xRyokenx
07-13-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm probably going to go see this with a friend of mine later on this week if he hasn't seen it yet. And knowing how my friend is, it should be particularly amusing watching it with him.

Luke122
07-13-2009, 11:46 AM
Ali G was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stand his Borat segments on that show, so I never watched them.

Bruno really doesnt seem all that interesting to me, so I'll pass.

farlo
07-13-2009, 12:19 PM
they filmed the last part of that here in fort smith, arkansas, and in texarkana.

Indybird
07-13-2009, 12:44 PM
There were definitely a lot of funny scenes in Bruno, but overall I didn't really like it. I had two problems with it:
1)Too many unnecessary images (to anyone who has seen it, you know)
2)And overdone and kinda low-intelligence jokes on stereotypes. Now that kind of stuff great when he does that in public, but most of those jokes were made when it was just him and his friend, so they were really pointless

Don't get me wrong, I laughed a few times and if you liked Borat alot then you might like this. But I don't think I can honestly recommend people spend their money on it.

-Indybird

NightrainSrt4
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
I will probably get around to watching it eventually, but the past two movies, Ali G and Borat really didn't have the appeal the show did. To me he took the characters from the show and went over the top with them, which made them lose some of their charm if you will. I didn't find either movie as entertaining as the show.