PDA

View Full Version : C++ compiler

pcclan
09-05-2009, 01:34 AM
well i need a C++ compiler that will work with windows 7 64bit so any help is welcomed

knowledgegranted
10-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Visual Studio C++ 64 bit

XcOM
10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
borland

mtekk
10-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Use the Visual Studio Express, or mingw64/mingw32 are free.

crenn
10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
CodeBlocks works happily.

mtekk
10-19-2009, 10:46 PM
CodeBlocks works happily.

CodeBlocks is an IDE, not a compiler (IIRC they use mingw) :).

knowledgegranted
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
CodeBlocks is an IDE, not a compiler (IIRC they use mingw) :).

Compliments of Wikipedia:

An integrated development environment (IDE) also known as integrated design environment or integrated debugging environment is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development. An IDE normally consists of:

a source code editor
a compiler and/or an interpreter
build automation tools
a debugger

mrksem454
04-12-2010, 08:44 AM
With my point of view the Miracle C Compiler compiles is a best compiler for c++. I like to use this compiler, Because Its for console provides a multi-window development environment with integrated compiler and linker, and online helpfile documentation.

jackvinsly
06-04-2010, 12:35 AM
I just to buy Borland C++ 5.5 Compiler last Monday. It is the high performance foundation and core technology of Inprise. It can also support to windows 7 64 bits. Its very nice to use with nice performance.

gyrertr
07-29-2010, 04:02 AM
I use half a dozen C + + compilers on a regular basis, but it is just a taste. I recommend that people take the standards seriously consider a translator. If possible, avoid compiler, which does not accurately approximate the ISO-standard, or fails to provide a robust implementation of the standard library. C++ compiler is a best compiler than other compiler and easy to use it.

mtekk
08-04-2010, 08:55 PM
I use half a dozen C + + compilers on a regular basis, but it is just a taste. I recommend that people take the standards seriously consider a translator. If possible, avoid compiler, which does not accurately approximate the ISO-standard, or fails to provide a robust implementation of the standard library. C++ compiler is a best compiler than other compiler and easy to use it.

Um, that didn't really make any sense. What would you translate C++ to? Translating C++ to assembly is what a compiler does. Are you a robot?