PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 faceplate by pelican

slaveofconvention
09-12-2009, 09:34 AM
I've been hunting around for one of these here in the UK and can only find one place online - and it looks like a drop-shipper so I'd rather not deal with them if I can avoid it....

I want a pelican brand xbox 360 faceplate for the power button only because - well here.... http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=484911&st=0

I don't want the rough edged finish you'll get with any kind of masking and these faceplates apparently have a totally removable clear centre on the power button.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to get one of these (probably from the US/Canada) and send it to me here in the UK. Of course I'll cover all the costs involved.

If the person who gets it is willing, they can even remove the button and send just that over and keep the rest of it (I don't know what use it'd be but I really have no need for anything other than the actual power button).

nevermind1534
09-12-2009, 12:18 PM
I would be able to do that.

slaveofconvention
09-12-2009, 12:37 PM
That'd be great - if you have a look at the link in the first post you'll see what I mean about the clear bit being removable - on the original console it isn't - it's moulded into the button. Might not even need to BE a pelican one - there may well be other brands which will also work but the pelican one is the one I found through the power of the almighty google.

Let me get home from work tonight (about 5 hours) and I'll have a look and see if we have any US dollars lying around - wife is american and we visit when we can so it isn't impossible. Otherwise I can go to an exhange place next week and get cash, or paypal or whatever works - just not a bank transfer - that'll cost me like $100 in fees and I don't want the faceplate THAT much :D

nevermind1534
09-12-2009, 11:53 PM
I could do paypal, cash, google checkout, or a money order that I could cash here.

slaveofconvention
09-13-2009, 04:24 AM
Cool - have a look around for me then - get me a figure and I'll get it sorted at this end - make sure you cover postage etc and if you go to a local store to get it, cover your gas etc too.... Paypal is probably going to be easiest so make sure you cover paypal fees too - you're doing me the favour so I don't want you out of pocket for a cent :D

nevermind1534
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Ok. If you could do Google Checkout, they have lower fees.

slaveofconvention
09-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Whatever you prefer - I have every intention of putting a bit extra on anyway to cover anything like that...