PDA

View Full Version : Secretary Observation

Xpirate
10-14-2009, 09:43 PM
We have had four administrative assistants at my job and I have discovered a trend. The one who was there when I started had to leave to have her baby. They replaced her with a woman who was somewhat well endowed. Then they fired her for complete abject bitchiness. Everyone was glad when that happened. The woman who replaced her had even larger assets.

Then they moved our “bigger” administrative assistant into managing our technicians and they interviewed 4 women. I got to see all 4 candidates. The one they hired had the largest mammary appendages of them all.

Obviously our hiring manager equates competence with the size of the brassiere.

xRyokenx
10-14-2009, 09:53 PM

So is it possible that I could go in there wearing the largest bra ever made when they're next hiring and I could get a job? :P /awful joke

Yeah... there were quite a few people at the KFC I worked at who seemed to just be working there to look good. Gets rather old.

Liquid_Scope_99
10-14-2009, 09:59 PM
lol i guess that one way to do it pretty much they only hire woman where i work that are family

Oneslowz28
10-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Of course. That's how the business world works.......

Oh and BTW... TTIWWOP

Drum Thumper
10-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Of course. That's how the business world works.......

Oh and BTW... TTIWWOP

And for those of us who had to google the acronym....lemme save you a couple of seconds:

:pics:

simon275
10-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Your company needs to rexaime it's hiring policies or those who do the hiriings.

Xpirate
10-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Pictures had to be withheld to protect the innocent. Also, I'm not brave enough to take pictures of them because they might think I'm stalking the administrative assistants.

slaveofconvention
10-15-2009, 09:02 AM
I'm confused - what exactly is the problem here? :P

To give the guy a little benefit of the doubt, it's entirely possible it isn't intentional - maybe he's just a boob man, and when he thinks back over the applicants, he gets a positive recollection of the bigger women, without actually realising why.

He could also just be hiring women with big boobs for having big boobs lol

x88x
10-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Sounds like your boss is trying to get into the real-estate business. You know, since he keeps acquiring "huge tracts of land" :D

Luke122
10-15-2009, 02:19 PM
My last job had 4 hotties working there. It sure made it easy to get to work in the morning, and the angry customers never seemed to bother me as much.

mDust
10-15-2009, 09:45 PM
My last job had 4 hotties working there. It sure made it easy to get to work in the morning, and the angry customers never seemed to bother me as much.Interesting point of view...:think:

So as it turns out, it's probably an HR tactic to improve employee happiness. They love their employee's so much that they are willing to take a payroll hit just to keep you all (guys only) subconsciously wanting to come to work!

...or maybe the hiring manager just can't say 'no' to Tits McGee.

Luke122
10-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Neither could I. ;)