PDA

View Full Version : Gaming PC!

zacontour
11-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Hello guys. Here i have my gaming computer for sale. I bought this back in October for £1500 but have recently decided to travel australia early next year so i am going to need some cash.

Intel Core i7 CPU @ 2.67GHZ
Corsair 8GB DDR3 Memory
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Pioneer Bluray DVD/R
Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
Samsung 1TB HDD
Asrock X58 Deluxe motherboard
TP 1GB wireless adapter
Soprano DX Case
Microsoft wireless Keyboard and Mouse

I dont think i have forgotten anything.

I was hoping to sell for around £1000 pound but would be open to honest sensible suggestions as i need this gone asap.

If you guys would like any Pics i will upload on request.

Thansk for looking.

Zac

AFracturedHand
12-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Would you part out the CPU? Ship to the US? PM me

HM4A1
12-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Any chance you would sell your copy of Windows individually, I would be very interested?

x88x
12-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Posting pics and the model of the CPU might help. Also, where did you buy it from? Is there a warranty? What country are you located in?

I'm gonna be honest; idk about the prices wherever you are, but there's no way I personally would spend that much on a system with those specs, when I can build an identical one for likely much less (depending on the i7 model). Good luck though; I hope you find someone who's interested.

Also, HM4A1, unless it's a full retail copy, selling the Windows license would be against the license agreement, and therefore the rules of this forum (if not international commerce law).

Twigsoffury
12-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Posting pics and the model of the CPU might help. Also, where did you buy it from? Is there a warranty? What country are you located in?

I'm gonna be honest; idk about the prices wherever you are, but there's no way I personally would spend that much on a system with those specs, when I can build an identical one for likely much less (depending on the i7 model). Good luck though; I hope you find someone who's interested.

Also, HM4A1, unless it's a full retail copy, selling the Windows license would be against the license agreement, and therefore the rules of this forum (if not international commerce law).

Thats what PM's are for.

Chop the price by 3/4's and i'd buy it. You can pick up a GTX260 these days for 179.99. if not 149.99 if you wanted a cheap brand. But i prefer power.

I'd honestly try the craigslist of the UK and put it up for 1300 O.B.O and see what happens. You never know alot of people would pay that if you cleaned it up and made it look spankin' new. included a monitor and all of that...you know made it seem like a really sweet deal for average joe. (just don't Bs them or it will turn around and nip you in the arse)

Best o luck dude.