PDA

View Full Version : blueonblack

SXRguyinMA
01-14-2010, 04:03 PM
sent me a sweet crossfire link @ no charge, thanks again!! :bowdown:

diluzio91
05-06-2010, 02:11 AM
sent me the schweet watercooling setup. As usual, excessive packaging, everything was bubble wrapped and foam pnuts around that. Just have 1 question for him, whats the blue line coming out of the pump? one is black and yellow with a molex, and the blue has a 3pin connector with just 1 wire? help?

DynamoNED
01-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Was kind enough to give me a pristine pair of molex-to-SATA connectors & pay to mail them too. Really helped me out of a bind I was in with a build.

Tech-Daddy
02-01-2011, 11:29 AM
sent me the schweet watercooling setup. As usual, excessive packaging, everything was bubble wrapped and foam pnuts around that. Just have 1 question for him, whats the blue line coming out of the pump? one is black and yellow with a molex, and the blue has a 3pin connector with just 1 wire? help?

That is for RPM sensor. You can put that on the motherboard header and it will send RPM info to be reported against. :)

-=TD

x88x
03-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Bought two 4870x2's off me, quick payment and communication. Was very patient with my fumbling about when one of them came DOA. :dead: Fortunately, USPS insurance worked that out to everyone's satisfaction.

TheMainMan
08-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Forwarded me a copy of WHS 2011 since the US price was substantially cheaper. Quick response times and constant communication made for an excellent transaction!

OvRiDe
04-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Fantastic transaction. Very patient with me since it took me a while to get my self organized. Can't beat shipping time.. he helped me load it into the back of truck! :D