PDA

View Full Version : FS stuff WIP Case, MOBO CPU RAM NOT BEST BUT CHEAP

cpt_jr
01-25-2010, 11:18 PM
well here it goes, all of them are make an offer, but i would take $100 for the mobo and case plus shipping (depends on where you are and what you want)

i have a case i was working on modding, nearly completed, i will post up some pics, was going to be wall-e themed as it was made from trash, lots of airflow :) bottom mounted psu.

I also have a p4 mobo with 2x sata ports, and a p4 ht 2.66ghz, and 3gb of ram for the mobo, and a heatsync too, would like to sell mobo cpu ram as a kit. If you like i copuld scrounge up a hd, or an od to go with this and cables, along with a radion gpu forgot what it is can go find it its an all in one wonder not to bad.

also i could also maybe spare an even worse system too if anyone wants it a p4 1.7ghz, 768mg ram (includes case, psu, od, hd)

i know they are poor systems and or older parts, but to someone new to modding, its a cheap way to get started without loosing lots of dough if something goes wrong.

oh and reason for selling is i lost access to the shop i did all my work in :neutral: so no more mods for awhile. i Can provide references if neededc.

thanks, and any questions feel free to pm me.

cpt_jr
02-02-2010, 11:10 PM
anyone? ill take some pics tomorrow