PDA

View Full Version : Multi colours

Jetty_200
03-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Hey i was curious...while waiting for the right time (when I have money) to get my water kit for my next mod. I've never been into watercooling b4 but i really like it and continuously read articles on it and look at products.

Anyways i was wondering if it is really possible to get colours into a water kit other then just green. green is the only one that i've seen as of yet, once with blue. but there are different colour kits is there not? and i have heard of people trying them but no one ever pulls it off...except that one that i saw.

Just wondering if anyone kan shed some more light onto the subject here for me maybe if you have seen a link to another mod or soemthing?

Thanks all

public_eyesore
03-02-2006, 03:18 PM
yea, its just the color of the dye and tubing you use. Ive seen uv pink, red, blue, purple, and green

Jetty_200
03-02-2006, 03:20 PM
wow that's gotta be the fastest reply yet... thanks, anywho you don't happen to have any kool links for either work logs or how-to's on kool water mods do you?

public_eyesore
03-02-2006, 03:20 PM
heres a linkto hpr 2 resurected http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1520

that uses a blue kit

Jetty_200
03-02-2006, 03:50 PM
sweet thanks man

public_eyesore
03-02-2006, 04:53 PM
wow i didnt even notice that you posted your second reply before mine, we must have been on at the same time. so that link i gave you was showing you a blue one, not how to do it, sorry.