PDA

View Full Version : Needed - Dead PCIe video card

blueonblack
03-09-2010, 05:07 AM
I may have gotten some answers on this previously by PM but if so I've forgotten and deleted them, so bear with me if you've answered this already.

I am need of a dead PCIe video card. It doesn't have to work, the fan doesn't have to spin, the LEDs on it don't have to light up. If there's no obvious physical damage I'd love to have it. The bigger the better, but I'll take whatever anyone has and pay shipping provided there is not an ocean between you and I. If anyone has anything laying around taking up room, please let me know, thanks!

Airbozo
03-09-2010, 10:49 AM
I may have gotten some answers on this previously by PM but if so I've forgotten and deleted them, so bear with me if you've answered this already.

I am need of a dead PCIe video card. It doesn't have to work, the fan doesn't have to spin, the LEDs on it don't have to light up. If there's no obvious physical damage I'd love to have it. The bigger the better, but I'll take whatever anyone has and pay shipping provided there is not an ocean between you and I. If anyone has anything laying around taking up room, please let me know, thanks!

I have a Quadro FX3400 that will work except it does not detect that the power is connected...

Kayin
03-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Got a dead 6800 PCI-E...

blueonblack
03-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I'd love either one, PM's sent thanks!

Spawn-Inc
03-11-2010, 10:52 PM
curious, what do you plan to do with them?

blueonblack
03-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Card cadavers received, thanks very much guys!!