PDA

View Full Version : Someone take my Credit card away!!!

slaveofconvention
04-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Couldn't resist - might help me tidy up anyway - least that's the excuse I used on the wife (along with "You just got a new DSiXL")

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/slaveofconvention/imagestore/toolbox.jpg

BuzzKillington
04-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I'll take it if you keep the bill:)

Sexy box... needs a TBCS logo on it now!

"Water Slide Decal Paper"

Spawn-Inc
04-07-2010, 11:57 PM
just send your credit card here, i will make sure to get it some exercise so it won't get out of shape :)

box looks nice, what make?

x88x
04-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Nice! I'll take 2....also a garage to put it in...and a house to connect to the garage...hmmm, I think I'll need more than just your credit card. ;)

BuzzKillington
04-08-2010, 01:57 AM
This thread reminded me I wanted a credit card to build my credit since I don't have any.

I signed up to freecreditreport and apparently my credit is bad because I've applied for 3 separate cards (because non would approve someone with no past credit). What I didn't know was every time you apply for a credit card it hurts your credit... wtf?

blueonblack
04-08-2010, 02:07 AM
What I want to know is why when I buy something with my credit card, the credit card company wants me to PAY them. I mean, I PAID for the stuff already. With the credit card! These guys must think I'm stupid.

Nice box, by the way. I'll second a previous question, what make is it? Do they sell any bands over there that I would recognize?

slaveofconvention
04-08-2010, 02:37 AM
It's a cheapie - this box was £117.50 - they're usually closer to £250 for this size but I figured it's not going to be heavily abused in a garage environment - my initial plan is jusy to keep most or all of my painting gear in it as it's spread all over the place at the moment.

Just had to check the trash for the brand - Pro-User - it isn't even on the chest itself so it's probably just generic with a big-ass sticker on a plain white box lol

blueonblack
04-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Well, brand or not, if you didn't have one before you'll probably be amazed the difference it will make in your garage, especially with the large compartment on the bottom. You can put a LOT of stuff in there.

I've got no idea how I could function without mine. My shop would be completely useles.

msmrx57
04-09-2010, 09:57 AM
You'll also be amazed at how fast you wish you'd gotten the next size up. ;)

slaveofconvention
04-09-2010, 03:17 PM
You'll also be amazed at how fast you wish you'd gotten the next size up. ;)

Odd you should say that - the one I initally went to buy was the smaller one - so I DID get the next size up lol - this was as big as it got at the store with the deals on