PDA

View Full Version : You Have 0 Friends.

BuzzKillington
04-09-2010, 11:49 AM
The new Southpark episode.

Is effin' hilarious! It mentions a website called "chatroulette" which is apparently a real website. I went there and let's just say it's exactly what the southpark episode says.

I laughed so hard I thought I'd share. Do yourself a favor and watch the episode first.

www.southparkstudios.com

rendermandan
04-09-2010, 11:56 AM
I never laughed so hard! "Oh, oh wait, thats a guy showing his Pe....s"

burntheland
04-09-2010, 12:04 PM
that is priceless!

BuzzKillington
04-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Stan, poke your grandma!

Airbozo
04-09-2010, 04:49 PM
That was a great episode! I feel like Stan all the time.

I never get to see family photo's any more, am the last one to know about any event and basically no longer hear from my family....

On another note, I am in the process of banning all those social time wasting sites from work. It came to a head last week when I was trying to get some paperwork pushed through for a customer and 3 people were too busy farming to help. I blew a gasket and went straight to the GM. Those 3 people were still too busy farming to even pay attention to the GM telling them to sing off or lose their jobs... Let's just say we are a person lighter this week.

x88x
04-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Hahaha, yeah, I remember when a friend of mine found out about chatroulette... it went somewhere along the lines of:
[screen flashes by]
[screen flashes by]
[screen shows empty room]
[screen flashes by]
[screen flashes by]
[screen flashes by]
[guy j***ing off]
[friend closes browser and runs screaming into the night]

For once though, Cartman did have a true piece of wisdom.
"If you want to find a good friend, first you have to wade through a lot of dicks."

Trace
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah it was a good episode. Not as good as the Tiger Woods one tho.

d_stilgar
04-09-2010, 08:01 PM
That was a good episode. Better than the WoW episode because I didn't have to watch anyone poop.

Mach
04-10-2010, 04:46 AM
LfamTmY5REw