PDA

View Full Version : PSP - Lumines

JesDer
04-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Anyone have a PSP and lumines?

That game is way too addictive.

If so, just curious as to what your high scores are.

The_Wippuh
04-07-2005, 02:33 PM
How are your feelings on the PSP so far? They look pretty steep to me.

fishies
04-07-2005, 02:48 PM
surprisingly, not interested.

Whisp
04-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Have a friend with a psp and I had to listen like an hour of complaining about the battery life. lol

JesDer
04-07-2005, 11:01 PM
I love the damn thing .. and I dont really like portable gaming. I just wish there was more out for it rightnow.

I will say that the screen is the best I have ever seen. You can view it from extreme angles and really not have a problem. Bright sunlight is an issue. There is also the dead pixel problem that some people are having.

Really .. the damn thing is high priced rightnow. Once there are more games for it as well as things like Linux, it should really take off. If the price of memory stick duos drops enough, then it would be a great movie player as well. The UMD movies are too high priced to really be a selling point.

Battery life ... really it varies. I can play Lumines for about 5 1/2 hrs on a charge. I also have a little battery pack that takes AAAs but havent used it. There are also some items that are being released soon to help this as well.

Whisp
04-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Was watching tech tv and even they sy the battery isnt that great. Also they talked about how the psp is undeclocked from a 333 to a 266 or something like that so that they could further save on battery life.

Anyways looks like a huge power issue withthis item.

MrSlacker
04-23-2005, 04:57 PM
a friend of mine from school has it and i played with it. i didnt like it. the controls were hard and the shape of PSP is not the best.

Bandare
04-30-2005, 02:18 AM
I like how after it came out, a day later there were already things like an MIRC program installed and being used........