PDA

View Full Version : I think I may be Obsessed

TheGreatSatan
06-21-2010, 11:06 AM
OK, let's set the stage.

About 6 months ago I was still working at Office Depot. One day this really cute short haired blonde comes in to have her laptop worked on. From the moment I saw her, I was in love. She's not strikingly hot either, {I'd probably nomally rate her as a 7 (outta 10)}, it's just something about her....

I think it's her green eyes.

She picked up her computer and for the next few days I thought about her. Turns out she was friends with another girl who worked there too. Later her friend (who worked there already) said that the hot blonde wanted a job here. My buddy, who was the department head and who agreed that she was cute, expedited her hiring.

She worked there the entire time I did and still does now that I don't. She was easy to talk to and even thought it was cool that I'm a Satanist! We would always flirt with eachother and I'd hardly get any work done the days she was scheduled to work.

Anyway, I've been gone 10 days now and I think about her :bowdown: waaaay more than a married guy should be

Snowman
06-21-2010, 02:39 PM
More than likely it will pass with time. Something new fresh and exciting is always attractive. I have had that happen a few times after awhile (hopefully) it will wear off.

diluzio91
06-21-2010, 08:01 PM
until i read the last line i was all ready to say "go for it" then i saw the marriage thing... my advice, is to find something about her that puts her in perspective... get to know her and im sure you'll be glad you are with your wife instead...

Zephik
06-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Are you happily married?

If you aren't happy, and I mean truly not happy, then maybe it's time to start thinking of going your separate ways.

Now, people say "think of the children", but I AM one of those children and I say F*** those people who say that. My parents only divorced recently and I'm now 23. The issue is that never seeing my parents show signs of affection or love towards each other throughout most of my life has absolutely scarred me. I have a serious issue just getting intimate with people.

What you are, who you are, what you do, etc etc etc and so on and so forth affects your children in who they are and who they will become. People don't seem to understand this apparently. That or maybe just not well enough.

BuzzKillington
06-21-2010, 08:09 PM
I think it's one of those things where new toys seem more appealing and you get an energy rise from it since it's new. Cuddling with your own girl after 5 years probably wont give you a spark but if it was the girl next door it's suddenly much different.

I watched a documentary on how men aren't programmed to be with the same woman for a lifetime so maybe its just your inner caveman screwing with you. lol

I say put her behind you because nothing good can come from it.

Zephik
06-21-2010, 08:23 PM
I watched a documentary on how men aren't programmed to be with the same woman for a lifetime so maybe its just your inner caveman screwing with you. lol

"But, I'm married man. I can't do it.

Oooga ooga! Ooog!

Dammit. You make a good point.

Oog.

You think?

Oog oog. Ooga.

What would I do without you?

Oog.

lol Yeah, you're probably right."

Little known fact; Your conscious is actually a tiny caveman in your head.

Drum Thumper
06-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Does your wife know about this? Cause it's now just a google query away...

blaze15301
06-21-2010, 09:51 PM
lol dude youshould have thought about posting befroe hand lol. your screwed if your wife finds out, never know she could be checking up on you.

TheGreatSatan
06-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Nope. She's absolutely doesn't know or care about my "geek" sites. Plus, I'd never leave her, mostly becasue of the kids/money issues. Whether or not I'd enjoy a young hot wife, I just wouldn't do it. I won't cheat either. It's just not me.

I just really needed to get that off my chest by telling all of you. Your varying opinions actually makes it easier on me to forget her. Although, I may use her for a babysitter.

And you know whenever there's a babysitter, there's a husband suducing her :D

Zephik
06-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Nope. She's absolutely doesn't know or care about my "geek" sites. Plus, I'd never leave her, mostly becasue of the kids/money issues. Whether or not I'd enjoy a young hot wife, I just wouldn't do it. I won't cheat either. It's just not me.

I just really needed to get that off my chest by telling all of you. Your varying opinions actually makes it easier on me to forget her. Although, I may use her for a babysitter.

You... are a confusing person to say the least. lol

Ever hear the phrase, "**** Happens"? Well, it happens twice as much when you put yourself in those scenarios. It's the same thing when cheating does happens. It always starts out this way. Just friends. Maybe an attraction. You start to get closer and closer and the next thing you know, **** happened. I'd just avoid the entire thing if I were you. Maybe figure out how to sexy up your relationship, to help rekindle some passion. If that doesn't help you forget her, then I don't know what will. It's kind of like smoking though, you gotta quit for a while before the "craving" starts to go away.

TheGreatSatan
06-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I guess you don't know that I'm 13 years older than her, awefully fat and pretty damn ugly. I HAVE ZERO CHANCE.

Anyway. . . .

blaze15301
06-21-2010, 11:38 PM
hey satan she may go for older guys. you never know there are some weird ones out there.

msmrx57
06-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Hell I'm ten years older than my wife. Not that I'm encouraging you because I'm not. Just saying age doesn't mean a thing.

Zephik
06-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Hell I'm ten years older than my wife. Not that I'm encouraging you because I'm not. Just saying age doesn't mean a thing.

My aunt and uncle are 14 years apart. However, they're both quite attractive people who don't properly reflect their age. Lucky bastards. lol

Snowman
06-22-2010, 09:42 AM

Pardon my french but you don't **** where you eat, thats all I am saying.

Airbozo
06-22-2010, 10:09 AM
.... Cuddling with your own girl after 5 years probably wont give you a spark but if it was the girl next door it's suddenly much different.

I personally disagree with this. I have been married 20+ years and I still get all oogally inside when cuddling with my woman. She is in Cabo this week with her family and I miss her like I did when we were first dating.

TGS: I have had those feelings for a couple of girls since I have been married. I even discussed them with the SO at one point. It is natural to have a desire for another woman. What separates us from the cavemen is the strength and wisdom to take assessment of what we have in our lives and the damage we would do if we acted upon those desires.

(in other words, don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head) lol

TheGreatSatan
06-22-2010, 10:51 AM
You're right, I won't. I'll just dream about it.