PDA

View Full Version : The track-ski? (land jet ski)?

BuzzKillington
09-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Something we all need...

hh2nLWYnxkM

:eek:

x88x
09-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Hmmm, interesting, and I think one would be incredibly fun, but...I could be completely wrong here, but I don't feel like it would be ideally useful in combat. Maybe some of our members who actually have military experience could lend their opinion?

msmrx57
09-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Hmmm, interesting, and I think one would be incredibly fun, but...I could be completely wrong here, but I don't feel like it would be ideally useful in combat. Maybe some of our members who actually have military experience could lend their opinion?

With a speed of 30MPH, traverse a 40 degree incline, and the capacity to haul/pull 1200 pounds VERY useful. And with the demonstrated ability to be remotely controlled, pull an evac litter even more so.

BuzzKillington
09-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I couldn't really see it being used in combat as a vehicle since a) it's loud and b) you're vulnerable without a rifle in your hands.

Lose the handlebars and add a couple hundred lbs of weight to substitute the weight of a person and I could see it used for remote delivery of supplies or remote evac if a gps and a camera were mounted to it. Maybe a 360deg weapon system for added security. An electric motor would probably help too.

I just want one because it looks fun as hell. :P