PDA

View Full Version : which game shuld i get????

therealjoe
04-02-2006, 09:18 AM
with my graphics card you get a free game what game should i get?????

Omega
04-02-2006, 10:43 AM
the Rosetta Stone: English.

therealjoe
04-02-2006, 11:29 AM
what type of game is it and whats it about??

AKA_RA
04-02-2006, 11:44 AM
if i were you i would look into what graphics card you want first, and then give us a choice of the differant bundles that come with them. unless your saying that you get a game of your choice with whatever video card it is your buying, in which case youve found one hell of a deal. btw, whats the card, brand, and whered you find this deal?

therealjoe
04-02-2006, 12:05 PM
yes you get a voucher and you can choose any game its a gainward 7800gt goes like hell so it will play any game easily

therealjoe
04-02-2006, 01:23 PM
the Rosetta Stone: English.
stfu you peice of ****

Rankenphile
04-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Woah, that was uncalled for. Knock it off.

DaveW
04-02-2006, 06:33 PM
stfu you peice of ****

This is only going to be said once; walk away. Don't take offence at a stupid joke and make a fool of yourself like this guy. (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2429) No-one here's your enemy, so try not to do anything that's going to change that.

-Dave

OvRiDe
04-02-2006, 07:56 PM
^
|_ VERY good advice.. I would take it!!

public_eyesore
04-02-2006, 08:54 PM
elder scrolls 4

Cevinzol
04-02-2006, 10:23 PM
can you post a link to this voucher deal? I'd like to see the options.

Omega
04-03-2006, 01:59 AM
nice to see you too, buddy.

anywho, what kind of videocard do you have? or what kind are you buying?

public_eyesore
04-03-2006, 02:09 AM
^^^yea, definatly needed to have us tell what game you should get, or think about getting.

therealjoe
04-03-2006, 12:37 PM
lol i was only joking i was bored and i thought someone who would take the time to take the mick out of my misstake would need an answer :D

therealjoe
04-03-2006, 12:43 PM
i have already answered that im getting a 7800gt do you ever listen ? nvm but it can play evrygame ever well not ever but the current games

Slug Toy
04-03-2006, 05:02 PM
you should check if there's any time constraint. if your voucher is good for a year, im sure there will be awesome games like spore coming out by christmas that would be worth waiting for. if its only a month, well may is supposedly the month when the physx card and games supporting physx technology are coming out.

all im saying is that there are a lot of promising games that should be out some time this year and if you can wait for them, you might want to entertain that idea.

Exley
04-03-2006, 08:52 PM
If you have to get it now I would get Doom3 or Half-Life 2 both widely popular and very fun, in my opinion.

Cevinzol
04-03-2006, 11:01 PM
im getting a 7800gt do you ever listen
Yes I got that, but it didn't answer my question.
You just listed the GPU. Nvidia doesn't make video cards they only make the chips then sell them to other companies who make the actual vid cards. Companies like Asus, BFG, eVGA, MSI, PNY, AOpen, etc.
Also the voucher could be from a retailer like new egg, best buy or comp USA.
So my question was what company is offering this voucher?
Can you post a link to it so I can read about it?

therealjoe
04-04-2006, 04:40 AM
im sorry i said before it gainward go on ebuer and its called a gainward goes like hell or summat

Rankenphile
04-04-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm not trying to be rude, so please don't take offense to this.

You did mention it was a gainward card, but you didn't provide much information about the program itself - you just asked "What game should I get with my video card?", which didn't tell us much at all about the program itself.

I did some searching and managed to dig up the "Free to Choose" program that Gainward offers - the link to their page is here (http://www.gainwardgamingzone.com/index.php?checkcookies=yes). It looks like you can choose from the original Splinter Cell, Hitman: Contracts, Deux Ex: Invisible War, Colin Macrae Rally 2005, Tron 2.0, XIII, and either Nero 6 or MacAffee Virus Scanner (why those two are listed under their games, I have no idea).

From that list, I'd have to recommend Splinter Cell, or possibly Deus Ex. If I were you, I'd look for reviews of the games that interest you and let that help you choose - none of these games are very new, so you could probably find them in the bargain bins at your local games shop anyway.

If you had provided a link to this page ahead of time, or given us a bit more information about the program itself, we could have given you much better information and advice much earlier, instead of all of this confusion. Again, not trying to be rude, it is just something to think about next time.

If you are looking for a good game to really push the limits of your machine and show you what it can do, as well as provide good gameplay, than you would do well to select Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R., Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Quake 4. Any of those games are excellent choices and are a lot of fun to play as well as quite taxing on a machine and very beautiful in their own ways.

therealjoe
04-07-2006, 04:18 PM
sorry lol the other day when i posted that message wich looked like i took offence i didnt i was only joking you shouldnt take me seriously its only a forum these are the games i am going to get
aoe2
doom3
halflife2
stronghold2
starwars empire at war
quake 4
that scrolls game if its any good

im sorry about not posting the website i didnt have time but with the voucher i wanted to get that Deux Ex: Invisible War if thats any good i will get unreal tournament 2007 is that out yet?

Should i wait for that physx? i might do but if i wated another technalogical advancement would happen again so i think ill have wait and see.

Slug Toy
04-07-2006, 05:48 PM
physx is out right now in prebuilt systems like dell and alienware. it comes out as lone boards next month. you'd definitely benefit from having it, although you'll still be able to play games that support physx without it. you dont necessarily need to wait, because its just around the corner, but if you get any game that can take advantage of it, well id get it.

as for unreal tournament 2007, its not out yet, and i cant really get any specific release date. im thinking christmas. quake 4 might be an interesting one. it looks like its another good old "blow them to hell" game.

Nasser-1356
04-16-2006, 12:04 PM
This is only going to be said once; walk away. Don't take offence at a stupid joke and make a fool of yourself like this guy. (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2429) No-one here's your enemy, so try not to do anything that's going to change that.

-Dave
LoooL ur talkin' about the cordux guy, haah?? :D

DaveW
04-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Yes. Thankfully he seems to have been deleted and the thread removed.

-Dave