PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 5 feet of unused/canabalized c-strip molding (or just personal estamate)

landonj56
12-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Hi, I have started a basic case mod. and have everything done but the window. I had a few slip-ups with the dremel and need some u-channel/c-strip.

It does not have to be free (duh), but I would at least like a personal quote for 5.5 - 6 ' of the stuff.

If possible to calculate shipping, my zip is 74631; OK, US.

PLZ: I NEED THIS STUFF!!! :bowdown:

PS: If I agree to do business with you, I have an old 3Com Fast Etherlink 10/100 that works well that I am willing to depart with. You could use it in a retro-build or on a Dial-Up PC needing ethernet... Ether way, It's of no use to me.

blueonblack
12-08-2010, 07:20 AM
I don't have any myself but it's sold online at several places pretty cheap.

Like here (http://www.crazypc.com/products/83010.html) for $1.50 a foot plus shipping.

Best of luck and we want a worklog!

landonj56
12-08-2010, 07:15 PM
uh, sorry no worklog for this one, It's already halfway done and I only have some design plans photographed...

thanks for the site tho! If I knew how, i'd give you a +Rep (if this site supports it...)

There is a problem though... That site to ship to my address would cost more than mnpctech, frozencpu, and xoxide... dang, I was hoping cheaper than mnpctech... looks like I need to find some spare change.