PDA

View Full Version : I Need Some Help

jmtut
04-08-2005, 10:43 PM
i POSTED A ? THE OTHER NIGHT AND RECIEVED A FEW REPLIES(THANXS GUYS) ANYWHO MY ? IS HOW DO i POST PICS OF THE STUFF i WAS TALKING ABOUT IN MY POST SO i COULD GET SOME OPINIONS? aND JUST A LITTLE INFO MY lASERS BED IS 24"/36" OR SOME WHAT CLOSE TO THAT AND i USE COREL 12 TO DRAW THE PARTS, THAT WAY i CAN SEND IT DIRECTLY TO THE LASER LIKE A PRINTERi CAN ALSO SAVE IT AS A DXF FILE ON MY THUMB DRIVE AND TAKE IT TO THE WATER JET AND IT WORKS THE SAME. ANY INFO OR COMMENTS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.AND IF YOU GUYS WANT SOME CUSTOM WORK DONE SEND ME SOME SOME PICS TO WWW.JMTUT@HOTMAIL.COM AND I CAN SEE WHAT I CAN DO. I CAN FIND OUT WHAT FORMAT TO SAVE THEM IN AND POST IT ALSO.

JesDer
04-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Sorry man .. but turn off the caps lock !

Images ... first off be sure to read the rules here (http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14). Next you need to have the images hosted someplace. Umm I think there is a thread around here with links to hosting sites, if not I am sure someone will post one. Then after you have a host upload you images to there and copy the URL to the image .. in the post forum there is a little "Insert Image" icon (looks like a pic of a mountain). If you do not see that then you are using the quick reply post forum. Clicking the icon will prompt you for the URL.

Frakk
04-08-2005, 11:25 PM
yeah there is the thread just for image hosting. im too lazy to look it up :D
I have my pics posted on www.imageshack.us ,great site and unlimited free hosting. give it a try :)

MrSlacker
04-08-2005, 11:44 PM
i like using photobucket.com

fishies
04-09-2005, 12:33 AM
i like using photobucket.com
me too.