PDA

View Full Version : Ebay: Lian-Li 6070(Silent) Modded Chasis Liquid Cooling Case/Parts

ezlee79
02-21-2011, 02:07 PM
See ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290537187850&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2078wt_932

Lian Li PC-6070(Silent) Case
Custom Modded for Liquid Cooling
plus
Liquid Cooling Parts

Description:

Here I have up for sale my modded liquid cooling chassis. This started with a Lian Li PC-6070 (silent) chasis. It has a windowed side panel. Some of the cages and bays have been removed to allow mounting of the water-pump and dual 80mm radiator in the front of the case. There is also a single 80mm radiator mounted on the back of the chassis. On top I have mounted an innovatek Tank-O-Matic reservoir horizontally. All fittings on the system are 1/2" ID barbs. I do have the original fittings from the Tank-O-Matic which will ship with the system.

I have used this 1/2" setup for years and it works great as Midtower liquid cooling chassis. There's the perfect amount of room to mount and plumb everything you need in a nice tidy setup without having something that looks like it should be spinning tape drives at NORAD.

I will sell this complete chassis with all parts as a whole. This would be a great rig for someone trying to start a 1/2" watercooling setup. Components and chassis are both terrific. You just add your hardware and plumb it with some new tubing. I used this configuration for several years reliably so I know it works.

Invidual Components:

Lian-Li PC-6070 (silent) Case with windowed side panel
Innovatek Tank-O-Matic Reservoir
Swiftech MCP-650 WaterPump
80mm Single Radiator(black) w/fan
80mm Dual Radiator(black) w/fans

Details:

The case shows normal wear and tear for a box that has been in service for several years. Some wear and scratches here and there, but overall is cosmetically in great shape. Its black annodized and construction is of the high quality we are used to from Lian-Li. See pictures for details.
One of the feet has a broken retention tab so it tends to fall out when the entire rig is picked up, but supports it just fine when staionary. Replacement feet are usually available online.
Some screws holes are a little worse for wear from multiple disassemblies/assemblies, but every still bolts up nice and tight.
Tank-O-Matic res shows some fine scratching from cleaning the interior, but this is invisible when the reservoir is filled with coolant.
Removed bays/cages will ship with the chasis.
From the Manufacturer:

The Lian Li PC-6070 (Silent)
This case was specially designed with the sound conscientious modder in mind. To start, the case is built with high-grade aluminum. Also, the case also comes packed with noise minimizing features. For one, the front bezel door is made with insulating rubber to lower vibrations in the case from CD-Rom's or other interior devices, thus decreasing sound volume. The case comes stock with three (3) 80mm fans, all with adjustable controllers to lower volume. Lastly, the chassis is built using sound insulation foam in all the prime places. This insulation lessens all sound that would normally be associated with your computer.

Product Specification:
Dimension: 210x460x525mm(W,H,D)
Drive bays: 4x5.25",3x3.5",5x3.5" internal**
Fan: 3 x low noise ball bearing fans included**
M/B type: ATX & pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12"x9.6")
Front USB: 2 ports (support USB 2.0)
Product Feature / Commentary:
PC-6070
Slidable M/B tray
Horizontal converter kit for HDD inner rack**
Super bright HDD and PWR LED
Tool-less detachanle Aluminum Door with sound insulating rubber
Top, front and Side panels with sound insulating foam

Please review this entire setup prior to bidding. I am happy to answer any specific and detailed questions that will help you in making an informed purchase.
Note:

I am also auctioning the Athlon 64 X2 4000+ CPU,the DangerDen CPU waterblock, the HIS Radeon 3850 Graphics card, the EK FC-3850 gpu waterblock, the Corsair XMS DDR2 memory kit, the Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 Motherboard and many other components from this system in other auctions.

Buyer is responsible for insuring proper compatability and asking all questions prior to bidding.

Please see my Feedback and bid with confidence.