PDA

View Full Version : Brand New CM Fans

HOTDOGS
03-11-2011, 10:00 PM
I have some brand new Cooler Master fans that were stock in my CM 690 II Adv. I have the 140mm and 120mm, I will include the fan screws if you want. They are brand new and never used. Buying together is encouraged to drop shipping.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/821/fans.jpg

Message me to make it easier ;)

HOTDOGS
03-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Come on you guys!

OvRiDe
03-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Its only been a couple of hours since you posted... sorry to bust your bubble but this ain't craigslist. It might take a little while to find a buyer. It also doesn't help that you didn't post a price which would probably help people determine if they are interested in them, not to mention the rules state...

2. You must list a price when posting an ad for an item or items. The price is allowed to be flexible ("OBO" prices are acceptable), however you can not simply say "tell me what you think it's worth". If you want an item appraised for it's approximate value, look it up on eBay, but don't clutter the forums here with appraisal requests. To reduce thread clutter, please keep price negotiations between buyer/seller via PM, E-mail, IMing or other communications outside of the thread.

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18071

Good luck in selling but there is a fair amount of patience involved in selling on the interwebs.

d_stilgar
03-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I've sold a fair amount of stuff in my thread, but I sure do wish more of it would go faster. Prices are part of the rules and it really does make a difference. For $5 and free shipping I'll take 'em. For $50+shipping I'm not interested.

HOTDOGS
03-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Good luck in selling but there is a fair amount of patience involved in selling on the interwebs.
I have actually sold plenty on the internet before, through forums and ebay. This is just my first time selling PC parts and on this forum to boot.

10 + shipping. I take payment via paypal, so 3% will need to be added.

HOTDOGS
03-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Both sold.

HOTDOGS
03-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Back up for sale, the dude flaked. I want to sell these as a package if possible.

HOTDOGS
03-14-2011, 06:57 PM
The 120 is all that is left!