PDA

View Full Version : Buzz's Spring Cleaning

BuzzKillington
03-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Tons of odds and ends coming up.
All proceeds will be going towards paying off my car, repairing an arm rest then selling to purchase my new toy.
Stay tuned!

farlo
04-01-2011, 10:25 AM
im still staying tuned XD

Airbozo
04-01-2011, 11:31 AM
im still staying tuned XD

lol!

BuzzKillington
04-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Sorry about the wait guys, it's still coming! My schedule has been crazy lately working 6 days a week, looking for apartments in my spare time and now I'll be moving next week.

EDIT: Would anyone be willing to purchase a steam account? Over $1200 worth of games from '07-'11. Due to lack of free time and absolutely $0 budget for a new PC build, I'll be hanging up my PC gaming for a long while to move to PS3. I thought I'd throw it out there even though I'm sure the members of this community already have quite an investment in their own steam accounts.

LiTHiUM0XiD3
04-18-2011, 05:41 AM
technically selling your steam account is a big ney-ney.. says so in the steam TOS... but if you post a Screen shot of the games on it im sure someone would make an offer

btw example
http://www.destructoid.com/man-sells-steam-account-for-1-000-on-ebay-160675.phtml

just be careful..

BuzzKillington
04-19-2011, 10:23 AM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9510/unledov.jpg

So far I have set aside two airsoft guns, wireless 360 racing wheel, a 360 elite that had overheat rings, a ps2 slim, an old laptop with carry bag, a GSM bug, a sony vaio pc/tv, a card collection (x-men, football, baseball, spiderman, etc), a bunch of random computer parts... keyboards, mice, cathodes, mobos, routers, etc.

I'll try and get pictures/prices up asap. If you're interested in details, just let me know and I'll post a pic and probably just accept an offer. I've been busy as hell lately so I don't have time to research everythings street value.

I'm moving and need extra cash for rent and to help pay for a bed. The security deposit and last months rent murdered my bank account.

BuzzKillington
05-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Just got internet at the new house. I know, I know, it took forever. You're telling me! 6 or 7 day work weeks... I promise I'll get back to you guys asap.