PDA

View Full Version : Contest Prizes

Datech
04-14-2011, 10:25 PM
I was wondering if anything got settled from the contest prizes for the previous two contests. I received Oneslowz28's PM a few weeks ago. However, I misread it and didn't respond back in a timely manner. I still haven't received my prizes from the T-shirt contest or the PLaR raffle. I've attempted to contact Oneslowz28 through the forum, Yahoo, MSN, and Facebook, but with little or no response. I've also contacted SlaveofConvention, and either Ovride or Airbozo (can't remember which, sorry). So far I've got nothing in response to my supposed contest winnings.

I love the t-shirts I got, and I'm glad I could help PLaR out, but some info or updates would be nice. If I missed anything, link or flame away, I just want to know.

SXRguyinMA
04-14-2011, 10:53 PM
CJ (OneslowZ28) is a busy man both on here and in his personal life, so don't be alarmed if he doesn't get back to you right away. He usually takes a few days to get back to me as well :D

Curtis (OvRiDe) is usually pretty good at responding as well, he just needs a kick in the ass :D

And don't feel bad, I just got my t-shirts and my prize from the PLaR raffle last week as well. It'll come, don't worry :D

x88x
04-15-2011, 03:29 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't gotten my prize from the T-shirt drawing yet either. :P Though, I think that one might have more to do with Thermaltake than anything else, since iirc, they were coming straight from them. Heck, when I won the headset, they hadn't even let any reviewers get them yet and now they're already stocked in stores.

Datech
05-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Any news on this yet? Either airbozo or Ovride said they'd show this to CJ if he didn't see it himself. I received no communication after I posted this initially as well.