PDA

View Full Version : Ying Yang

jsb666
04-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Yet again an idea im prob never going to get round to useing and i did the pic in a few mins so its not exact just to show my idea. anyone is welcome to use this if they like since i will never get time to do it but hope it will give someone inspiration. Its prob been done before like most of my ideas also.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/jsb666/YingYang.jpg

i was thinking that maybe you could put fans in the holes or something :)

RangerDanger
04-23-2006, 02:42 PM
omg dude i was tihnkin the same thing with putin the fans in the wholes. Thats a sick idea.

Ohtarnehtar
04-23-2006, 03:20 PM
i thought the same thing as soon as i saw it, must be the way u drew it. I think it would look much better solid though, at least partially

jsb666
04-23-2006, 05:33 PM
I did the pic like that so that you could see both sides to save me having to post loads of pics i know im lazy

xmastree
04-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Strange, I didn't imagine it with fans in the holes. I saw it as a reservoir.

jsb666
04-23-2006, 07:29 PM
thats becuase your unique xmas strange but unique

The Modfather
04-24-2006, 08:25 AM
If you ever DO do it, remember, it's not Ying, it's Yin, someone is bound to catch you on that. :) Yin-Yang, not Ying-Yang. Common mistake though. :)

xmastree
04-24-2006, 08:40 AM
thats becuase your unique xmas strange but unique
We're all unique, every one of us. I can't be the only one who saw that as a reservoir.
What would be neat is if you could make it two chambers, divided by the S, and have two seperate cooling systems, with different coloured liquid in them, like water and guinness. Although that would be a waste of guinness.

Right, now you can call me strange... :p

jrabbitb
04-24-2006, 08:53 AM
wheni first saw the immage my first thought wasn't about fans or reservoirs. rather i wanted to know how you'd keep it from rolling away?

very intresting idea though, could go a lot of directions with the yin-yang theme.

xmastree
04-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Well, as it's obviously a reservoir, you would mount it somewhere.

simple really.

DaveW
04-24-2006, 10:47 AM
i wanted to know how you'd keep it from rolling away?

My thoughts exactly; maybe, because it's so perfectly balanced, it wouldn't roll to either side ;)

-Dave

jsb666
04-24-2006, 12:11 PM
You could make a simple stand to stop it rolling around like i said its just an idea for someone else to use as i will never get round to using it i posted it in hope it will inspire somebody.

Cannibal23
04-24-2006, 02:44 PM
We're all unique, every one of us. I can't be the only one who saw that as a reservoir.
What would be neat is if you could make it two chambers, divided by the S, and have two seperate cooling systems, with different coloured liquid in them, like water and guinness. Although that would be a waste of guinness.

Right, now you can call me strange... :p

hmmm guniness eh. im thinking some kind of mini keg thing and a beer tap on the side of your pc. you know for those need a beer but dont want to leave my desk kind of situations. i guess you would need some way to refridgerate it though

xmastree
04-24-2006, 09:55 PM
There is a mountain dew mod here somewhere... Guinnes is too expensive out here though, so I'll settle for San Miguel, at about US$1/litre. 8)