PDA

View Full Version : Humble Indie Bundle #3

NightrainSrt4
07-26-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Gives you DRM free games, and a Steam key to use.

Games in this bundle:

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
VVVVVV
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves

Pay what you wish.

billygoat333
07-27-2011, 01:27 AM
Are any of these games worth playing? just curious. Never played any of them or heard about them except hammerfight.

NightrainSrt4
07-27-2011, 07:44 AM
I've only played Crayon Physics, and that was interesting, at least to me.

You can always pay very little, then if you like it go back and give more if you so choose.

farlo
07-27-2011, 09:19 AM
crayon physics is very fun, and yet it moves is supposed to be fun as well.

DynamoNED
07-28-2011, 12:34 PM
I've played Cogs and it is extremely fun and very addicting. Did you ever play the old sliding tile puzzles where you have 15 tiles in a 4x4 grid, and the objective was to put the tiles in correct number order from top left to bottom right (or to solve for the picture)? Cogs is a lot like that, but with a Steampunk twist: The tile puzzles you solve are what direct power for a gear/steam based machine. So your objective is to find a way to power the machine using as few moves in as little time as possible.

Just irritates me a little that I paid $5.00 for Cogs when it was on sale on Steam, and then it appears in this Humble Bundle. Ah well, cest la vie.

d_stilgar
07-31-2011, 12:16 AM
I have Cogs and Hammerfight already, although I did get this humble bundle anyway.

I think I've talked about Hammerfight before here in the forums. It's pretty darn fun and worth getting.

Cogs is pretty good too, especially because it's just a lot of fun to change pace from FPS games to something you can just chill out on. It's really one of the best puzzle games I've played in a long time.

I've heard of Crayon Physics and even played a demo a few years ago. It's one of those games that I guess some people get addicted to. I'm not one of those people.

VVVVVV and And Yet It Moves are platfomers that have received high praise in the indie world, so they're good too.

Also, you get a Steam key with this, so it's totally awesome!

billygoat333
08-05-2011, 04:04 PM
anybody want my humble bundle #2 code? I already have it and it came free with my purchase.

d_stilgar
08-06-2011, 01:25 AM
anybody want my humble bundle #2 code? I already have it and it came free with my purchase.

Same here. Let us know people!

Also, they've added a whole bunch of other games:
Atom Zombie Smasher
Steel Storm
Braid
Cortex Command
Machinarium
Osmos
Revenge of the Titans

All this stuff is worth $50+ in my opinion, but you get to choose the price!

billygoat333
08-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Yeah I will give it to anyone who PMs me lol.... free games people! cmon!

jackmark
08-30-2011, 03:06 AM
You can always pay very little, then if you like it go back and give more if you so choose. I've heard of Crayon Physics and even played a demo a few years ago. It's one of those games that I guess some people get addicted to. I'm not one of those people.

billygoat333
08-30-2011, 03:46 AM
Well good, because the humble bundle is closed. :)

NightrainSrt4
08-31-2011, 09:31 AM
Lol, he's either a bot or a troll, as he did nothing but take a sentence from my previous post and two from d_stilgar's and put them together, lmfao.