PDA

View Full Version : TRIBALOVERKILL's Liquid Evolution, #3-sPL932G

tribaloverkill
05-15-2006, 10:07 PM
YES! You read this one right too:) I am working on sPL932G right now. The acrylic work will be done tonight. Aluminum work I will do very soon. This reservoir will be a first of it kind (I think) and you guyz will love it. Fairly simple but very helpful!!! I'll get pics up as soon as possible. Till then,... chow.

p9l28a
05-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Man Good Luck!! GOOD JOB!

tybrenis
05-15-2006, 10:47 PM
YAY!

*Celebration dance*

Can't wait.

DaveW
05-16-2006, 05:20 AM
You filthy tease! Can't wait to see it :)

-Dave

Shikimaru
05-16-2006, 05:37 AM
Can't wait

Rankenphile
05-16-2006, 11:55 AM
http://forums.broke-off.com/style_emoticons/default/ohsnap.gif

GT40_GearHead
05-16-2006, 03:31 PM
http://forums.broke-off.com/style_emoticons/default/ohsnap.gif
me is xx (in shock):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tribaloverkill
05-17-2006, 01:48 AM
When the time comes,... I am going to create one Liquid Evolution thread for all my work related to liquid evolution. It going to start with reservoir 1 which means reservoir 1 log will be deleted with permission from the admin. This will keep my logs from flooding the forums.

Rankenphile
05-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Tribal - We can just merge your threads together, if you want, or delete certain ones. Just let us know which you want moved, merged, deleted, whatever.

tribaloverkill
05-17-2006, 02:46 AM
Tribal - We can just merge your threads together, if you want, or delete certain ones. Just let us know which you want moved, merged, deleted, whatever.

Well,... I want to go through the first reservoir log and convert the images in some of my updates to thumbnails. It's the first several updates that need to be done. If you could once I am done with that rename the first reservoir log to "Tribaloverkill's Liquid Evolution". I'll post all my work related to liquid evolution in that thread. Thanks dude:) I am going to redesign the tribaloverkill.acryan.com page too. I'll be posting there on a regular basis too.

xmastree
05-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Can I make a suggestion? I've not followed these Tribal threads from the beginning, but when I see a thread with that many posts I find it takes time to find the actual pictures among the posts. How about one thread for comments etc, and another, closed one, for just the pictures. Not all the pictures, just the best ones. (we don't need to see each layer of primer).

Of course, more pictures is always a good thing, but for a major project a pictorial summary would be neat.

tribaloverkill
05-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Can I make a suggestion? I've not followed these Tribal threads from the beginning, but when I see a thread with that many posts I find it takes time to find the actual pictures among the posts. How about one thread for comments etc, and another, closed one, for just the pictures. Not all the pictures, just the best ones. (we don't need to see each layer of primer).

Of course, more pictures is always a good thing, but for a major project a pictorial summary would be neat.

Once I redesign my home my home page/ website over acryan.com I will have picture only pages there for every worklog I create. Just pictures thgouh. My comments on how I did something or whatever you'll find along with the pics here at the forums. Just need some time.

Rankenphile
05-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Well,... I want to go through the first reservoir log and convert the images in some of my updates to thumbnails. It's the first several updates that need to be done. If you could once I am done with that rename the first reservoir log to "Tribaloverkill's Liquid Evolution". I'll post all my work related to liquid evolution in that thread. Thanks dude:) I am going to redesign the tribaloverkill.acryan.com page too. I'll be posting there on a regular basis too.

Sure thing, just let me know when you're ready.