PDA

View Full Version : Hidden

AKA_RA
06-07-2006, 05:58 AM
Anyone played the Half-Life 2 mod Hidden? Its pretty challenging, but i would definately recommend at least giving it a try. Especially if you like knifing people in games like CS. The concept is pretty simple, although the rounds can be long if the person playing Subject 617 decides to take their time picking people off. Then again, if the person playing Subject 617 is a newb, the round can be over in a matter of seconds.

Heres some linkage.

http://www.hidden-source.com/

You may want to take a look at the tutorial for both sides, or in the very least Subject 617. I'm a fairly experianced gamer and the jump for Subject 617 was a bit odd at first.

Rankenphile
06-07-2006, 12:10 PM
I played beta build 2 for this and loved it, especially once I got the basics down and was in a group that wasn't packed - being 617 in a crowded room gets pretty crazy. With about 5 or 6 guys trying to find you, though, on a good map? Pure fun.

Have you tried SourceForts? That's another awesome mod, if you can get on a team that can work together. Lots of fun to be had there.

Crimson13
06-07-2006, 02:04 PM
if you liked beta 2 get beta 3 lots of new stuff and if it could be possible its more fun then beta 2.