PDA

View Full Version : How can i convince my dad that his credit card number wont be stolen?

AbigailCarter
11-11-2012, 11:41 PM
How can i convince my dad that his credit card number wont be stolen?
I want to buy sonic adventure on the ps network but my dad wont give the credit card. He said that you never know where you put your credit card number. how can i convince him that its the official sony playstation network because it was allready installed on the ps3 and his credit card number wont be used by others?

d_stilgar
11-12-2012, 12:24 AM
How can i convince my dad that his credit card number wont be stolen?
I want to buy sonic adventure on the ps network but my dad wont give the credit card. He said that you never know where you put your credit card number. how can i convince him that its the official sony playstation network because it was allready installed on the ps3 and his credit card number wont be used by others

In this case especially, I don't think it's going to work. The Playstation Network was hacked last year, and among other things accessed, credit card info was stolen and offered for sale (http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/psn-credit-card-details-up-for-sale). It was one of those moments that I was very happy to never have put my own information on there.

AmEv
11-12-2012, 12:27 AM
You might want to check the bottom of his sig, and his post count....

d_stilgar
11-12-2012, 06:24 PM
You might want to check the bottom of his sig, and his post count....

I know, but I try to give new people who might be spammers but could also just be new the benefit of the doubt.