PDA

View Full Version : Babies not being born on 6/6/06?

.jrauck
06-11-2006, 01:19 PM
On the 6/6/06 mothers that their babies were due on that date tried to hold off so that wouldnt be the date of their babies being born, but on the other hand mothers tried to have their babies born on that date, knowing why I have no idea.

**Update: Get this, the mothers that were trying to have their babies on 6/6/06 were nameing their children Damien(if you know who that is).

tybrenis
06-11-2006, 01:28 PM
It amazes me what extent people will go to just to avoid a stupid date - to me numbers mean nothing.

nil8
06-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Yea, they're numbers. Next thing you know people will try to have kids born on 7/7/07. Dumbasses.

AKA_RA
06-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Honestly, if my wife was about to have a baby and it was due on 6/6/06, i wouldnt know wether or not i would want that kid to have that as his birthday. i mean think of how high school would go for that kid. it could either go really good or really bad. then again, thats if he actually confesses to having his birthday on that date. i mean, the number itself doesnt really scare me or bother me, but it seems like a lot of people out there think differantly.

GT40_GearHead
06-11-2006, 04:31 PM
but it seems like a lot of people out there think differantly.

AKA_RA sayd it! just right

Omega
06-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Now that's just taking stupidity to a new level.

I just used that day as an excuse to blast metal all day long (like i normally do anyways).

But actually thinking something bad is going to happen? psh.

AKA_RA
06-11-2006, 06:12 PM
6-6-06 is kinda like friday the 13th, its just a hell f a lot less common and more biblical, if you even wanna call it that

GT40_GearHead
06-11-2006, 06:29 PM
well.... I think its a pice of **** bloody hell mate 6/6/06 come on pice of crap
if the red guy would hear them he would **** his red ass

TheGreatSatan
06-11-2006, 06:50 PM
That last post makes no sense. I had nothing to do with this.

AKA_RA
06-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm glad youe Hear GreatSatan. Maybe you could enlighten a little on these three digits. ;)

xmastree
06-11-2006, 08:57 PM
http://members.tripod.com/~Red_Guy/

nil8
06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
666 is only 1 interpretation. The other is 616.
And in the greek interpretation, it's referred a new aeon meaning change, nothing else. No personification, nothing. Change.

Once again, if you want to know more look up kabbalastic meanings to these two numbers and what they mean.

Another interesting fact, hell comes from the valley of gehenna(ge-hinnom), where bad things happened to hebrews.

Also, the morning star is a reference to venus, jesus, and lucifer.

The more you know....

GT40_GearHead
06-12-2006, 03:11 AM
I just love this thread

.jrauck
06-12-2006, 03:41 AM
lol thank you.

jdbnsn
06-12-2006, 06:05 AM
666 is only 1 interpretation. The other is 616.
And in the greek interpretation, it's referred a new aeon meaning change, nothing else. No personification, nothing. Change.

Once again, if you want to know more look up kabbalastic meanings to these two numbers and what they mean.

Another interesting fact, hell comes from the valley of gehenna(gennohim), where bad things happened to hebrews.

Also, the morning star is a reference to venus, jesus, and lucifer.

The more you know....

The literal interpretation of the words Lucifer and Venus both mean "that which sheds light" which in it's original written form had nothing to do with the devil but glowing astronomical bodies or teachers. But I have heard of Satan being referred to as "the morning star" or "The mourning star", the latter seems to make more sense, but I don't know of the origins or validity of either. My two cents... I have to wonder though, how long do you think the producers of The Omen sat on that script waiting for the date?

XcOM
06-12-2006, 02:06 PM
NOOOOOOO, not damian, not the son of the devil,

Oh well, that would be cool to be called damian. and born on 6/6/6

My mate damian was born on the 6/6/1986, so he reconed he was the son of the devil.

Strangly though, there are meny forms of the devil, refured in diff times.

nil8
06-12-2006, 02:24 PM
The Omen is what popularized the idea of the son of satan and 666. I haven't found one reference to the son of satan in all of my study. The closest thing I have found is Azazel, and he is another demon, sometimes confused for lucifer.
Typically Azazel is considered more of a natural demon than anything else.

As for the producers of the omen, who knows. Still a bitchin' movie.

There are many forms of frogs too, and yet no one is spooked about that.

The only reason I study religion is because I want to know why people believe what they do, and to be able to debate intelligently with members of said faith.
Don't believe in gods, you're just encouraging them. ;)

Cevinzol
06-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Hey .Jrauk, are you Tybrenis' evil twin skippy or something?
Why are you using his sig? Make you own.

jdbnsn
06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
The Omen is what popularized the idea of the son of satan and 666. I haven't found one reference to the son of satan in all of my study. The closest thing I have found is Azazel, and he is another demon, sometimes confused for lucifer.
Typically Azazel is considered more of a natural demon than anything else.

As for the producers of the omen, who knows. Still a bitchin' movie.

There are many forms of frogs too, and yet no one is spooked about that.

The only reason I study religion is because I want to know why people believe what they do, and to be able to debate intelligently with members of said faith.
Don't believe in gods, you're just encouraging them. ;)

And just what type of studying do you do???? (slightly worried) Besides, wasn't the old testament version of Satan the fallen angel? Angels of course are eunichs so it would seem the dark one has no pecker! HaaaHaaaahaaaa! Sucks to be the devil!

nil8
06-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Mostly occult. The seal of solomon, goetia, kabbalism, the works of crowley, regardie, ceremonial magick, paganism, hedonism, satanism, daoism, neoreichian techniques, tantra.
I'm just starting my work into buddhism. After I hope to study hindii.

I also enjoy psychology(going to school for it), sociology, social engineering, etc etc.

Basically I enjoy learning what scares or deters a lot of people. I think fringe is interesting. It's one of the reasons I enjoy Timothy Leary so much.

One series I would suggest for anyone starting out in any path is Sandman by Neil Gaiman. One of the best graphic novels ever made. One of the best stories ever made.

Yes, satan was originally from Lucifer which, as said, means morning star. People like to view constructs as being asexual. It's a level of detachment from humanity.

.jrauck
06-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey .Jrauk, are you Tybrenis' evil twin skippy or something?
Why are you using his sig? Make you own.
No I just like helping people with their sites.

Airbozo
06-13-2006, 01:32 PM
This is just silly. It is 06-06-2006, NOT 6-6-6. (which by the way never happened since the current calendar was not in use at the time).

tybrenis
06-13-2006, 03:06 PM
jrauck is helping me with site promotion... I guess, lol

Omega
06-13-2006, 05:39 PM
This is just silly. It is 06-06-2006, NOT 6-6-6. (which by the way never happened since the current calendar was not in use at the time).

Most people write it 06/06/06, or 6/6/06.

And, as we all know, 0's aren't a number, but a lack thereof...

Airbozo
06-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Most people write it 06/06/06, or 6/6/06.

And, as we all know, 0's aren't a number, but a lack thereof...

UHM,, I work with computers and 0 IS a number, NOT a lack of a number (but I do get what you mean with dates.)

I was just pointing out how silly those people are since it really is 6-6-2006. They are about 2000 years off...

Omega
06-13-2006, 06:33 PM
UHM,, I work with computers and 0 IS a number, NOT a lack of a number (but I do get what you mean with dates.)

I was just pointing out how silly those people are since it really is 6-6-2006. They are about 2000 years off...

Uh, zero IS NOT A NUMBER. zero IS A VOID. it is kind of like saying the space between words is a letter. It isn't. It's a void. We only use 0 so that we can get to higher numbers.

=p

OvRiDe
06-13-2006, 09:14 PM
I would have to say that zero is indeed a number. A VOID would be a null character. Even though it does represent a lack of value or an empty value, it is an integer, and if on a math test where the question is 2-2 = ___ if you leave a VOID or a blank in the answer field... your teacher WILL count it wrong :D

opengswede
06-14-2006, 02:49 AM
Uh, zero IS NOT A NUMBER. zero IS A VOID. it is kind of like saying the space between words is a letter. It isn't. It's a void. We only use 0 so that we can get to higher numbers.

=p

with that logic your employer must love you... :D

and letters are just the lazy way of saying characters, of which space is one.
there is a meaningful difference between conjuncture and con juncture.

Actually, this is an increasing problem in Sweden since Swedish, not unlike German, connect words forming compound words and, especialy younger people, often write these as two words making the first a descriptor of the second. This can be highly amusing sometimes...

-.erik