PDA

View Full Version : vampire games

crusher310
06-21-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey has anyone played any good vampire games? I just got the new Blood Rayne DVD from my work UMGD. It came with the Video game, ive been playing it everyday. Im like totally getting into Vampire games and RPG's. YOu could check it out at http://www.bloodrayne-themovie.com Has anyone else checked it out yet? Does anyone else have it? I thought the first game was good and im loving this one... Let me know what you think of the new BLOODRAYNE movie and the Game !

maximan1
06-29-2006, 01:27 AM
I've heard of Bloodrayne, but I havent bought it yet.
I just havent had time.

Pimptimus_Prime
07-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines was good for the little bit I got to play it. (I played for a bit on a friends computer. :) )

.Maleficus.
07-01-2006, 08:27 PM
You know, I can't really think of games where the protaganist is a vampire. There have been games with other characters as vampires, like MGS2, but only one game besides Blood Rayne comes into my head where you can play as a vampire and that is Morrowind (I think one of the expansion packs lets you be a vampire). And if that is correct, you're in luck! It's an RPG too, and a great game. Do you have an Xbox? Because I don't think it's on PS2, unless you buy the GOTY edition for PC. You also have to buy the GOTY edition on Xbox for vampire play. And if you do get it, prepare to lose all your free time, because it has something rediculous like 100+ hours of quests and such.

Pimptimus_Prime
07-18-2006, 03:37 AM
I remembered another vampire related game. It's a FPS called "Darkwatch" that's pretty fun. I liked it much better on Co-op. I'm not sure if it's for Pc, but I believe it is out for all of the current gen consloes.

HackSore
07-18-2006, 07:53 AM
vampire the masquerade: bloodlines is absolutly brilliant IF you can deal with all the bugs and stuff, i played through it and only came across one game breaking bug, which has been fixed in an official patch. The rest of the game was pretty much fine, just very choppy due to unfinished coding or something i think i read somewhere.

Luke122
07-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I've got the original "vampire: the masquerade" game. It's a blast.. part third person action game, part RPG. Graphics are pretty decent for it's time too.. 1999-2000 ish. :D

Haven't played Bloodlines yet, but it looks great in the screenshots and vids I've seen.

Has anyone here seen the movie called "Nightwatch" ? Pretty good film if you can stand the fact that it was Russian movie dubbed over in English. :D

I really enjoyed it, and could watch it over and over again. :D

And BTW, the Bloodrayne movie was AWFUL. The director is the same guy who butchered both "House of the Dead" and "Alone in the Dark".
And just so you know, he's also slated to produce the Postal movie, and Far Cry. If you care about either of these games, you should probably go see what this idiot is doing to the stories.

HackSore
07-23-2006, 04:56 PM
he's also slated to produce the Postal movie, and Far Cry. If you care about either of these games, you should probably go see what this idiot is doing to the stories.

Postal had a storyline? :D

ShUgGz117
07-29-2006, 07:50 PM
blood omen legacy of kain i love that game:D

Silenced_Coyote
07-29-2006, 10:44 PM
I was a vampire in Oblivion. But I don't like vampires so I didn't save it.

gamerguy99
08-13-2006, 04:41 AM
the bloodrayne movie sucks. and being a vampire on oblivion is a pain to cure o_O