06-27-2006, 11:59 PM
I know there's like

Fresh Paint
Anodized
ATX Mental case
Overclocked
Watercooled

probably more, too.

What's funny, is my title, Overclocked, is true.

Canadian Eh?
06-28-2006, 07:33 AM
I think there is only a few more. They could have been a bit more creative though...

MrSlacker
06-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Mine is not up there ;)

crazybillybob
06-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Nor is mine :)

Canadian Eh?
06-28-2006, 10:46 AM
how do you get custom ranks, what level is it??

MrSlacker
06-28-2006, 12:32 PM
You have to donata a virgin, and a gallon of blood to Paul

crazybillybob
06-28-2006, 01:18 PM
You have to donata a virgin, and a gallon of blood to Paul

Really,
I just had to give him 2 sheep and a live chicken....He never said anything about them haveing to be Virgins......The Chicken was but the sheep?:eek: :? Oh well maybe next time.

CrazyBillyBob

I see this post disapearing in my future!

Rankenphile
06-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Man, how come Paul gets all the scrambled eggs and bacon, and I'm stuck with these stale Cheeri-Os? :p

Scotty
06-28-2006, 02:19 PM
because...

or maybe hes the better modder?

and you smell... *runs*

Airbozo
06-28-2006, 02:25 PM
and I like your new rank Canadian_eh?

crazybillybob
06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Man, how come Paul gets all the scrambled eggs and bacon, and I'm stuck with these stale Cheeri-Os? :p

Ummmm, You are a city boy.....bacon comes from Pigs......Mutton comes from sheep (lamb chops come from baby sheep). I geuss you could drink the sheep milk, and make chezze out of it.... but you will get no bacon.

CrazyBillyBob

Omega
06-28-2006, 04:19 PM
I want a custom rank but I do not want it to be an insult.

Scotty
06-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Suprised i dont have a insulting one after my post lol, i want one tooo

Airbozo
06-28-2006, 07:28 PM
heh see what you started?

btw, make mine: Clown Of The Skies

Rankenphile
06-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Ummmm, You are a city boy.....bacon comes from Pigs......Mutton comes from sheep (lamb chops come from baby sheep). I geuss you could drink the sheep milk, and make chezze out of it.... but you will get no bacon.

CrazyBillyBob

ROFL, how the heck did I mix that up? I'm well aware of what animal creates what - I've even raised pigs that we slaughtered for the meat. Somehow my mind just had it mixed up that you wrote pig, even though I knew better. *shrug*

And sorry guys, ranks aren't granted on a request basis. They are earned purely on whimsy. Don't take it personally, this thread just caught me in a good mood and Canadian_Eh had his coming. ;)

Slug Toy
06-28-2006, 09:33 PM
if you ever give me a custom rank.... holy crap it needs to be retarded.

personally, i like the sound of drunken clam... no thats family guy.

light speed (molusc/couch/idiot) my friend made up light speed couch...

SLIME DELIGHT.... that shall be it.... if you ever feel like labelling me... i shall be slime delight.

maximan1
06-29-2006, 03:16 AM
Ooh ooh ooh!!! Make mine "Attack of the maximen!!!" :D

DaveW
06-29-2006, 05:33 AM
Canadian_Eh had his coming.

ROFL! Thanks for making me smile on a typical Scottish dreary day! Paul offered me a custom rank about the same time I drew up some circuit for richmandudeus. As I couldn't think of anything funny or clever i turned it down.

-Dave

Canadian Eh?
06-29-2006, 08:01 AM
well that answers my question...

Rankenphile
06-29-2006, 01:26 PM
guys, as I said before, ranks are not handed out on a request basis, and are not assigned by requested rank. About 99.9% of the time they are granted on a whim, and are made up by the person assigning them - usually Paul. Begging for a rank makes you look bad and doesn't help your chances of getting one at all.

MrSlacker
06-29-2006, 03:38 PM
For people who are begging for a custom title, give them some funny/abusive one

Slug Toy
06-29-2006, 05:52 PM
give them some funny/abusive one

thats exactly what i would want..... its what im used to. you wouldnt believe how many times ive had TEACHERS of all people swear at me and call me an idiot (or somethign to that effect).

im not necessarily begging for one... im just saying that mine will have to be stupid, even unrelated to anything... because thats the way it works for me in the real world.

Omega
06-30-2006, 02:16 AM
"toasters Taste Like Finger Sandwich!"

Canadian Eh?
06-30-2006, 07:45 AM
that was random...

tybrenis
06-30-2006, 04:29 PM
that was random...

Exactly.

Scotty
06-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Exactly.

very random

Slug Toy
06-30-2006, 09:24 PM
"toasters Taste Like Finger Sandwich!"

oh ya, well...

A man was converging on an old mine shaft that was obscured by a mountain or two. He converged from the southern end. He also converged from the northern, western, and eastern ends. From outside the coffee shop, it looked like he was getting closer to it than any other night. From inside the coffee shop, there was a mess of person filling the entire field of view. This was all well in the fact that it wasn’t quite possible. Not probable, not impossible, perhaps not impossible.

This was odd for the first time in a ling cod, that is it was a long time. It was a waste of time to be exact.

I held it against myself to uphold meself in a most befitting filterment, and not to complain on grounds of immediated dissociation and civil unrest. I took it upon myself to realize that me in and of itself was not the my it was that to be meself for good. From a good and for a good, god was wheel-bound and bouncing once again. This taking-upon-myself took upon itself quite quickly. Rapid observations took place. There was a startling self-contemplation into the likes of which I had never known before. There was also a leftover side order of deep fried glum. Glum from the delphonics trio that stepped thoroughly throughout the chorus of self-doubt.

Not a problem to the likes of a simple minded folk in the box. To a not so simple minded fold in the coube, the cubby holes got smaller, and then there was a loud crackle of angry red ants being playfully ground up in a time-blender.

now THAT, my friends, is random in the purest sense of the word.

Omega
07-01-2006, 09:23 PM
now THAT, my friends, is random in the purest sense of the word.

If you're rowing down the river in your cement canoe and the wheels fall off, how many pancake batter boxes does it take to shingle a car?

.Maleficus.
07-01-2006, 10:01 PM
If you're rowing down the river in your cement canoe and the wheels fall off, how many pancake batter boxes does it take to shingle a car?

Well, my canoe had 3 wheels to start so it only took 7 batter boxes to shingle my car. Granted, it was a Nissan, but I also had to re-apply the tomato sauce to my keyboard because it almost melted after the shingling.

Results may vary depending on model/brand of car and/or number of wheels on canoe.

.alchinko.
07-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Well, my canoe had 3 wheels to start so it only took 7 batter boxes to shingle my car. Granted, it was a Nissan,

although your nissan is what like 10 years old so there for you would have to double bag it there for making it 14 batterboxs yet you know if i was doing it that each coat would be approximetly 1.78 coats there for making it 24.92 boxs of batter. also if there cement was put in there half assed by someone like my brother it would have air bubbles there for making it sink at a slower rate and then the shingeling would come at a later date in time there for letting you drive to sam's club getting the boxs in bulk at 2.1 size the reg. making it 11.6 boxs on pancake batter.

If my calculations are correct i out smarted you andy:D

.Maleficus.
07-02-2006, 10:42 AM
If my calculations are correct i out smarted you andy

That's ok, everyone should get a chance to be right once in a while, and after 14 years, I think you should get to not be wrong for once. But now that your time is over, have fun being wrong because the next time you'll be right is when you're 28.

nil8
07-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Wow, the past 7 posts or so has made me dumber. Maybe I shouldn't read forums before breakfast.

DaveW
07-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Wow, the past 7 posts or so has made me dumber. Maybe I shouldn't read forums before breakfast.

Agreed. Get some porridge in you man, this isn't stuff for an empty stomach.

-Dave

Omega
07-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Well, my canoe had 3 wheels to start so it only took 7 batter boxes to shingle my car. Granted, it was a Nissan, but I also had to re-apply the tomato sauce to my keyboard because it almost melted after the shingling.

Results may vary depending on model/brand of car and/or number of wheels on canoe.

Yeah. My car is really a bicycle so it took only 2 boxes. Also my canoe has like 12 wheels, all but one fell off, it's a pain to drive now. What brand tomatoe sauce do you use?

.Maleficus.
07-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Hunts usaually, but depending on the keyboard, I've found that Hunts can actually make the melting worse, thus forcing me to resort to rowing my canoe to buy batter boxes to shingle my car, and then re-apply a different brand of tomatoe sauce to my keyboard. It's a vicious cycle really.

Omega
07-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Hunts usaually, but depending on the keyboard, I've found that Hunts can actually make the melting worse, thus forcing me to resort to rowing my canoe to buy batter boxes to shingle my car, and then re-apply a different brand of tomatoe sauce to my keyboard. It's a vicious cycle really.

Yeah. I know that Keytronic-s and Gateway-s don't go well with hunts. At all.

.alchinko.
07-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Wow you guys are so stupid. you actually thnk that you put tomato sauce on your key board, you must be complete idiots. everyone knows you put ranch on your keyboard and top it with sushi.

Slug Toy
07-04-2006, 06:10 PM
no no no no no no no.... and.... em.... NO!!!!

no ranch on keyboards, no sushi on the ranch, no ketchup, no cement canoes or cement shoes, no wheels on boats, no stores of any sort.

the key thing to remember in a debate like this is this: the rule of 7 reigns supreme on all beings, and you must make every statement in a manner of utter shock as if you are witnessing a steady stream of horrible events.

and if all else fails, remember the teachings of phrell, the space turnip: the brain isnt in the greens, the brain is in the bulb, the greens are for decoration.

tybrenis
07-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Seriously guys, this thread has gone way too far.

I'm tired of waking up every morning and reading retarted threads like this one.

Everybody knows that the most efficient way of shingling a car is to dump diet coke all over the head of a pidgeon-faced parakeet. Or, if you really wanna get fancy, your nipples could take a little stroll over behind the George Bush and buy some glazed donuts.

Rankenphile
07-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Quit it.

tybrenis
07-05-2006, 01:31 PM
I love threads like this. They are just so sickeningly off topic it's hilarious

maximan1
07-05-2006, 05:32 PM
In reguards to the page 4:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP OMG I can't stand this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HELP I'M MELTING!!!

No offence

.Maleficus.
07-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, this turned into one of the dumbest things I've read, and I'm a little ashamed I was part of. But don't worry, no more off-topic posts coming from me.

.alchinko.
07-05-2006, 08:59 PM
how can people not like this kinda stuff i mean its so much more fun then the usual hardcore computers only thing. anyways i was wondering wqhat would be the best honey to use to secure my blowhole on to my computer. also i had a question about space how many planets really are there?

Rankenphile
07-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Then stop posting.

You don't need to say that "Oh yeah, I agree. Everyone else sure is stupid! hahaha".

If you don't want to contribute to a bad conversation, don't contribute at all. Posting to say "this is stupid" or "I'm not even going to comment" or anything along those lines. They do not help, and only serve to stir the pot further.

Omega
07-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Seriously guys, this thread has gone way too far.

I'm tired of waking up every morning and reading retarted threads like this one.

Everybody knows that the most efficient way of shingling a car is to dump diet coke all over the head of a pidgeon-faced parakeet. Or, if you really wanna get fancy, your nipples could take a little stroll over behind the George Bush and buy some glazed donuts.

My nipples took a stroll and they haven't returned yet.

I think Michael Jackson is on the loose agian. :(

EDIT:

How exactly does this relate to the topic at hand? Seriously, knock it off. This crap has gone on long enough. If you don't want to talk about modding or a topic that relates to modding, then keep it in the Chatterbox or post it somewhere else. We don't need more of this crap.

-The Moderators