PDA

View Full Version : What PSP games are you rockin' right now?

Pimptimus_Prime
07-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Just wondering what games you are enjoying currently.

Also, what homebrew you enjoy (if any) and if you are excited about the U.P. Modchip and the new kernel access exploit (and associated downgrader) for firmwares 2.50/2.60?

I am currently enjoying GTA: Liberty City Stories and Maverick Hunter X. (I am a HUGE Megaman fan.)

On the homebrew front, I am currently enjoying the frequent updates to Zx-81's PSPVBA Gameboy Advance emulator (No more having to lug 2 handhelds!) and the rather old but still fun Quake port for PSP.

Look forward to your comments!

simon275
07-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Hey there I really love ridge racer on the PSP. I got it with it when I bought my PSP in Japan I have GTA as well but ridge racer I find is more fun.

I havent installed a homebrew though don't have time to mess around with it. It's just one of those things I want to just work you know what I mean. I prefer to tinker with my gaming rig.

Also I saved my pennies and dimes and bought a 1gb memory stick for the PSP. It is so good. I can rip a dvd using dvd dcrypter to my computer then convert it to mpeg four format using psp video 9. Then I upload it to my PSP and I have a whole movie on it. It's great for car joruneys when I'm not behind the wheel my self or short plane flights. The average film takes up 800mb converted leaving room for music and pics. I prefer my ipod for music though.

Scotty
07-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Gone back to Burnout Ledgends me, great game Borrowed mates LOCOROCO, by far te best PSP game ever! its so funking cool

simon275
07-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Yeah that Locoroco game is pretty weird I played a demo version online in Flash its so off the wall. I don't think I would buy it though. Any played the socom navy seals game for PSP? is it any good?

Pimptimus_Prime
07-03-2006, 07:22 AM
I highly enjoyed Ridge Racer ( And NFSU: Rivals) but I played them to death and traded them in a while ago.

I drool when I think of Burnout: Legends, but I need to find it used. I be poor these days. (All days actually) :)

I haven't played Socom:FTB (yet), but everything I have heard about it is good. On ething that I have heard is that the lock-on function used to replace the precision aiming that normally comes from dual analog sticks is really well implemented.

Oh, and has any one played Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror? I was in the multiplayer beta, and it was fun, but I haven't played single player yet.