PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Change Avatar

DemonDragonJ
06-29-2016, 09:47 PM
I wish to change my avatar, but do not see the option to do so in my settings, so how do I change it, if it is possible to do so? Thank you very much.

Konrad
06-29-2016, 10:59 PM
I don't think TBCS plays the avatar game. The admins/mods will assign a "country flag" avatar if requested (as you have apparently already done). A few of the legendaries might be permitted to submit and display a custom avatar. But other than that there's (deliberately) no avatar options available to the users.

Airbozo
06-30-2016, 01:18 PM
What Konrad said is right. There was some abuse of the avatar system many moons ago that led to not allowing them.

DemonDragonJ
06-30-2016, 06:53 PM
I don't think TBCS plays the avatar game. The admins/mods will assign a "country flag" avatar if requested (as you have apparently already done). A few of the legendaries might be permitted to submit and display a custom avatar. But other than that there's (deliberately) no avatar options available to the users.

What Konrad said is right. There was some abuse of the avatar system many moons ago that led to not allowing them.

I see; that is very unfortunate, because I like being able to customize my avatar, as it gives my profile a more distinct and unique appearance.