08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Check out this new beast:

http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/10042/

ForceFedFlesh
08-10-2006, 07:22 PM
:eek: and i thought quad sli would be overkill but i guess i was wrong

simon275
08-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Even though it is cool it is completely not suited and designed for gamimg its more for pressfional use like rendering and cgi and stuff. I doubt it will sell well at all.

The article is a bit over the top you can't even buy a decent car for that much. Let alone a sports car.

Indybird
08-11-2006, 12:56 AM
:eek: though its not really meant for gaming, im sure the rediculous clockspeeds and memory will make it work just fine...

meticoeus
08-11-2006, 01:19 AM
I don't think it is meant to "sell well" in terms of enthusiasts standards. If anyone buys this for gaming they are foolish. But you can buy a descent sports car for that kind of money (used) if you look for one. As it is for proffesional graphics work I doubt they'll sell many (don't know off the top of head how many firms use this level of hardware). My 2 cents.

MitaPi
08-11-2006, 04:02 AM
:eek: LMAO! Holy mother of freaking god.... that is just effing hilarious!!!

....I want it :D

Also, sorry if I just offended like 30 people in 4 seconds. I have a trashy mouth by some standards at times. I think this is the right time :D Also.. moderators.. lol please dont ban me again.. just erase what I said and send me a warning! lol I almost went nuts this past week! :)