PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Shark

Indybird
08-14-2006, 04:03 PM
This is an idea for other people, I'm not planning on doing this mod :p .

I've been looking at the thermaltake shark and realized that it looks a hell of alot like the Mercedes SLR:
http://www.allfastcars.com/cars/mercedesslrside.jpg
http://boutique.3dchips-fr.com/images/1088.jpg

Notice the side vent thingy on the mercedes, and the front grill on the shark. They look EXACTLY the same :eek: . I know there's a million car mods out there, but I think it would be really sweet if somebody modded the shark to look like the mercedes. :)

GT40_GearHead
08-15-2006, 10:53 AM
you are damn right

Slug Toy
08-15-2006, 01:28 PM
all we need to do is figure out a way to slap a v12 in that case, and some wheels, and you can go gaming at 100mph.

EPYK
08-15-2006, 04:52 PM
no i really think someone that desinged the case actually designed it after the car...
tilt the top of the case 90 degrees to the left..
the air vents, for one are the same
well look at the cars mufflers..
notice where thaey are
now look at the case in the same spot is a screen...
well maybe its just un related all togather i dunno

GT40_GearHead
08-15-2006, 05:40 PM
all we need to do is figure out a way to slap a v12 in that case, and some wheels, and you can go gaming at 100mph.

why did i just know you were gonna say that:D

Indybird
08-15-2006, 10:29 PM
If I had the money, I'd do this mod in 3 seconds!

montmorency
08-18-2006, 02:28 PM
also the two exhaust pipes are in the same place as that mesh vent, and they are similare in shape.

freaky

Indybird
08-18-2006, 03:54 PM
It would be perfect if somebody put it on its side, converted it to reverse-ATX and changed the small grill to exhausts. All that and a glossy paint job and it would look almost exactly like the car. I know nothing I said isn't that easy but its just an idea :)

Slug Toy
08-18-2006, 06:59 PM
im keeping this in mind... meaning on my list of awesome mod ideas. i may get around to it one of these days.

just to mention... things like this would fair well in a competition... especially if it were accurate to the car, and the nice paint job. not that im trying to imply anything...

Indybird
08-18-2006, 07:33 PM
God, the more I look at it I wish I had enough money to get and mod it!

Sadly I don't have any money, Slug Toy, you gotta do it!