PDA

View Full Version : CS:S Server: c[_]`Texas Swingline

The_Wippuh
04-22-2005, 12:54 PM
If you guys like to play Counter-Strike Source, I thought it might be a good idea to kind of have an unofficial official TBCS CS:S server. Someplace for everyone to meet up and fight over boxes full of important stuff! Dante and I are on staff with the site, and we happen to both be members of Office Space! We have a public server for CS:S and would like to invite all of you to join up and play with us.

Right now, it's 24/7 Dust2, so that we can get use to the aim and dynamics of the game. We've been playing Wolfenstein for the last 3 years! As we build a bigger crowd of regulars, hopefully with your help, we will probably open it up and put in a map rotation.

IP: 70.84.173.10:27015
Hostname: 24/7 Dust2 c[_]`Texas Swingline
Mod: Mani Mod 1.1.0f w/ stats on

If you guys have any suggestions or complaints, just post them here or pm me. I'll get right on them as I'm in charge of pretty much all the settings for the server beyond the actual box it's on. We leave the extremely technical Linux stuff to our man with the plan, c[_]`Abi-Normal.

Also, for some self promotion, Office Space is recruiting for our CS:S division. If you're interested in wearing the cup (what a spiffy tag eh? the c[_] rules!), feel free to let us know by visiting...

http://www.pcLoadLetterWTF.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2038

Yeah, that url owns too :D Hehe.

Peace out homies!

wretched73
05-11-2005, 07:23 PM
that sound like a great idea.

me and a couple of my friends are in a Cs:S clan of our own and have a public server.

if you or anybody you know wanna scrim or just pub come on in

wretched73
05-11-2005, 07:26 PM
o yea and you can visit our website it is:

(no www.) dimensionzero.thewiltedrose.net

it should be online but if its not it will be soon

and our ts ip is:
66.36.243.69:6984