PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Risk Your Life (2)?

MitaPi
09-05-2006, 01:37 PM
It's more commonly known as RYL and RYL2. Anyone play? I suppose if I mentioned WoW I would get a billion replies... lol too bad, I aint payin! ^_^

Anyways, if you ever come across a character named "Allister", that would most likely be me. As of right now I am a level 42 Warrior with dual C+++ Class Vampiric Swords. ^_^

Oh and for any other game I amost always use "MitaPi" or "MitaPi72".

Cannibal23
09-05-2006, 04:42 PM
wow.. c+++ is that some new fangled kind of programing language.. (J/K)

MitaPi
09-05-2006, 04:58 PM
lol Its an item grade. The higher the class level the stronger the weapon and often the more special abilities that weapon grants you. The +'s stand for those extra abilities. Three +'s is decent. I've seen ones with like nine tho. :eek:

I cant wait untill I can wield B grade weapons! :D

PauL
09-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Used to play, got bored of just going around killing stuff. I don't even remember if I unistalled the game or not but I have a lvl 62 Archer with a B++++ Bow a B++ dagger and all armor is some sort of C+++++ items.

MitaPi
09-06-2006, 04:11 AM
Ha, Nice. That will probably be around the level I decide to call it quits too. I still have alot of map to explore so I am somewhat entertained still. The only bad thing (or good thing if you want it to last longer) is that it would be suicide to run through the high level area's when you are at a some what low level. One shot kills are always funny, but at the same time really annoying! lol