PDA

View Full Version : Table top gaming

simon275
09-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Is there anyone out there who is into tabletop gaming?

I use to be into warhammer 40,00 but I got over it a year or two back.

Myself and a few of my friends are thinking of playing beer hammer after are final exams. Where everytime you kill a model or one of your own models die you have to take a big sip of beer. And everytime you either lose a squad or you kill a squad you have to have a shot.

Rankenphile
09-27-2006, 12:18 AM
I love Warhammer, and have started playing D&D again every other Friday with some friends.

If you like tabletop games, go check out BrikWars (http://www.brikwars.com), easily the most awesome game ever invented. I played a game a while back and I can honestly say I've never laughed so hard playing a tabletop game.

simon275
09-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Oh my god BrikWars, looks so funny I haave been reading the rules for it this one is my fav.

"Q.1.2 Wasting Time
Do not waste time. Dilly-dallying may be punished by severe beatings at any time, at the discretion of the other players."

I aslo played a few rounds of D&D but we allways ran out of time or I would get bored and start doing random things. Are DM can be a bit anal if we start messing around.

meticoeus
09-27-2006, 03:02 AM
My dm recently started a horror based D&D game (custom, not ravenloft) it has been interesting so far to say the least. Table tops are pretty much my favorite type of gaming and pc/console won't be replacing that anytime ever ;p

nil8
09-27-2006, 09:08 AM
I am also a D&D gamer. I play with an old group of friends that gets together about once a season.

Rarely I play Call of Cthulu or Unknown Armies as well.