PDA

View Full Version : Best Case Modability?

MitaPi
10-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I managed to snatch up a few bucks helping my uncle and I decided to put it towards a case project. Unfortunately I only have around 50 bucks to buy a case with. Any reccomendations? I found a couple on Newegg that I was semi-pleased with but I decided to wait and see what you guys can come up with.

Let the search begin! www.newegg.com

-Mita

CanaBalistic
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Well you've obviously searched newegg so giving us that option is kind of dumb. It all comes down to what you want. Anything can be modded. Hell, a shoe box could work.

Building a mod based on a consenus of whats best isnt really whats best. Pick a case then ask for ideas and opinions.

MitaPi
10-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Argh, I knew someone was going to say that! lol oh well...

Here are the few cases I looked at...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811220010

"EDITED"
I've just decided to go with that first one there... any idea's? What do you guys think?

-Mita

Cevinzol
10-04-2006, 12:54 AM
any idea's? What do you guys think?
2 ideas:
1) a baby blue font on a white background is hard to read.
2) Its better to have a plan of your own and then ask for suggestions on how to implement that plan. Just posting a "tell me what to do now" post makes you sound co-dependent.

Do you have a mod in mind? That would be a good start. You list 2 projects in your profile ("Black rose" & "Audeamus") both of which are "paused". Is this going to be one of them or is this the start of a third case?

MitaPi
10-04-2006, 02:34 PM
1st. On my computer its easy to read, sorry, I'll change that now.

2nd. I'm not asking anyone to do it for me and I am not asking people to give me idea's on what to do. I just wanted to know how everyone else thinks. Since its obvious that everyone else thinks differently. But thats okay, its not that important I guess.

Anyways, I'll think up some idea's since thats what you guys seem to want, which is fine, and I'll post them a bit later on. My uncle said he would purchase it later tonight and pay for the shipping! SO SWEET! Only problem is he is like me... so I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll ask my friend... dang I need my own account!

BTW I am closing this thread since I wont be checking in on it. I dont think this is the right place for it now. lol it kind of changed too much, but thats okay I guess.