PDA

View Full Version : Doom 3 @ Sam's $17.81

Redbeard
05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
The other day while at my local Sam's Club I found several copies of Doom 3 for the PC. When I examined the box, I noticed there was no obvious price tag, just some sticker with the numbers 1781 over the price tag. At first I thought that that was not the price due to the lack of a dollar symbol and decimal. But when I asked an employee about the price he said that the game was indeed $17.81 and it rang up as so. (I obviously purchased the game) I wanted to post a link to the product but alas, the Sam's Club website showed no mention of Doom 3 for the PC. So I leave you now with the hope that your local Sam's has it for the same price.

qck+
05-11-2005, 05:49 PM
The other day while at my local Sam's Club I found several copies of Doom 3 for the PC. When I examined the box, I noticed there was no obvious price tag, just some sticker with the numbers 1781 over the price tag. At first I thought that that was not the price due to the lack of a dollar symbol and decimal. But when I asked an employee about the price he said that the game was indeed $17.81 and it rang up as so. (I obviously purchased the game) I wanted to post a link to the product but alas, the Sam's Club website showed no mention of Doom 3 for the PC. So I leave you now with the hope that your local Sam's has it for the same price.

sams clubs sells games? lol?

brokeashell
05-12-2005, 11:54 AM
they sell everything... (dont they?)

Zeus
05-12-2005, 04:43 PM
seems that way sometimes. I actually discontinued my sam's club membership cause I rarely used it. I found that I would go to costco more often and they had somewhat better prices sometimes. *shrug* but that's just me