PDA

View Full Version : WoW or GW anyone?

Zeus
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Anybody here into Guild Wars or World of Warcraft?

If so, there is a site for my guilds at

www.wifeaggro.com (main page isn't built yet but the forums are up and running)

We are always on the lookout for good players.

Malatory
05-12-2005, 09:39 AM
I play Guild Wars (Already in a Guild). It is an adiction that has not been feed for the last few days as I am waiting for my ISP to replace the modem (today) that has killed its self.

Zeus
05-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Ouch. Suicidal modems are not fun!!

What is your character name? What lvl?

Even if you are not interested in joining our guild. Could be worthwhile to check out the forum and get to know some of our players. Maybe come in handy if you need some help with a quest or something!!

X child
05-13-2005, 12:33 AM
I saw a demo of a guild playing WOW last night, and it was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. But there is some explicit language and I'm not sure if it's aloud on this forum.

Zeus
05-13-2005, 12:36 AM
better to err on the side of caution and not post. One thing that I can tell you is that both games have chat language filters you can turn on. In the situation you were talking about, I am sure the user's did what they were doing intentionally. I have never had any problems with offensive language on either game and would venture a guess that you normally would not either. At least not unless you are on a private channel.

X child
05-13-2005, 01:59 AM
What they did was in no way scripted. They just had a numbskull for a guild member who got the whole guild killed. It was a voice chat that was playing, I don't think you can filter those.