PDA

View Full Version : foldable keyboard

DeathCrush
11-12-2006, 03:42 AM
alright, i suppose this is the best place for this, admins feel free to move it however if you feel somewhere else is better for this. anyways, my question is, does anyone know where to find a foldable wireless keyboard? i have looked everywhere and all i can find are ones that are for a PDA (not even sure if one actually exists).

secondly, if the only ones that exist are only for PDAs, does anyone know how complicated it would be to get one to work on a regular PC? i haven't looked much into it, but i'd be willing to experiment around with one. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

GT40_GearHead
11-12-2006, 04:18 AM
is this what you are looking for ?
http://www.computercleaners.co.uk/images/flexikeyboard_1.jpg

DeathCrush
11-12-2006, 10:40 AM
something like that would work yes, but i need it to be wireless. all of the wireless ones i've found are all for PDAs

DaveW
11-12-2006, 06:18 PM
I'll move this into technology talk.

-Dave

AKA_RA
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
PDAs, eh? do you know what they use to communicate with the keyboard? i wish i could find a small wireless usb hub or something like that, it would make converting a keyboard into a wireless keyboard so much easier. i havent looked into wireless hubs recently, so im hoping i dont sound like im out of touch because theyre all over the place, or something. heh

DaveW
11-13-2006, 05:37 AM
PDAs, eh? do you know what they use to communicate with the keyboard?

I'm pretty sure it's an obscure variation on USB.

-Dave

progbuddy
11-13-2006, 07:55 AM
Radio Shack = Transmitter.
Radio Shack = Reciever.
Radio Shack = Resistors.

Just need the right frequencies, a couple of resistors, old USB cable, and you're set :p.

GT40_GearHead
11-13-2006, 07:59 AM
progbuddy, you are one funny man :p