PDA

View Full Version : Thermaltake armor case = best production case ever

intergalacticman
11-28-2006, 08:38 PM
i recently viewed the thermal take armor,
it was expansive, cooling friendly, plenty of drive and fan slots
but its all a little overkill, comments, suggestions, etc?

DaveW
11-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I think it's a pretty popular case. I think it had one small flaw that kept aggravating people, but i can't remember what it was now.

-Dave

Zephik
11-28-2006, 09:45 PM
I think it had one small flaw that kept aggravating people, but i can't remember what it was now.

The Star Ship Enterprise sitting on top of the case maybe?? Thats one of the very few flaws I thought of when looking over the case. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the case...

But like it matters! That case is on the top 3 list imo!

A bit of dremel work, some air brushing... tah dah! Easily a crowd killer imo.

-SnowFire

Omega
11-29-2006, 01:56 AM
I like the Armor cases, but then agian, I like alot of Cooler Master and Thermaltake prodoucts...

In my opinion, however, it's overrated. That's right, I said it. I can appreciate it for being a nice, sturdy case, but I've seen so many of them, it just seems sort of old to me now.

isunktheship
11-29-2006, 04:51 AM
Big ups to this case.

intergalacticman
11-29-2006, 06:50 PM
yeah, it is a bit overkill size wise, but the shark is also another good thermaltake case, isnt there an armor jr.

AKA_RA
11-29-2006, 07:29 PM
smaller is often times better, but its a pain if your video card doesnt fit in your tower. that sounds like the begining of a worklog..."i got my new 8800GTX today, but i couldnt wedge it between the hard drives and the back of the case without a dremel, so..."