PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Cheap PC Bundle

Vertigo
12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2479433&CatId=0&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEM1254C

Deal from my Inbox, definitely not a high end performer but sufficient if you're making a media box, or a comp for a relative or something. Myself I've got a couple of projects this might work perfect for.

Silenced_Coyote
12-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Not sure if I want to risk $200 on a TigerDirect rebate check, make that 2 $100 rebate checks. A higher probability for them to screw something up on their end. I've heard good and bad stuff about TD rebates...

ESX
12-07-2006, 12:42 AM
A PC with integrated graphics is Vista-capable? since when?

Omega
12-07-2006, 02:05 AM

Now, Apparently.

Silenced_Coyote
12-07-2006, 02:41 AM

Well.... capable of which version? The Vista Home Basic doesn't have the Aero interface so I assume the requirements for that version are much lower. Anyways, integrated graphics should be capable, or at least soon. I can't see companies like Dell sticking a graphics card in their whole line of PCs.

ESX
12-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Well.... capable of which version? The Vista Home Basic doesn't have the Aero interface so I assume the requirements for that version are much lower. Anyways, integrated graphics should be capable, or at least soon. I can't see companies like Dell sticking a graphics card in their whole line of PCs.
Integrated graphics = useless.
I mean, you can buy a cheap video card, and its still going to be better than the stuff you've got integrated.
But if it can run Vista flawless, good job! :)