PDA

View Full Version : a little help please

Hassle
05-29-2005, 06:48 PM
ok im not new into this i have just joined this site and think its a very great one from the other i have found out there.......

well i have been working on a few modds the last few weeks and i have a system up and running but not a great idea on a case....... i was thinking about building a wood case and all but i would like to have simple designs in AutoCAD or a few riped apart images........... does anyone have anything like this that they are willing to give away.............

also i have a great radio computer case im selling and would like to see what you guys all think about it........... i will post pics in a few days and see i guess.

Frakk
05-29-2005, 07:35 PM
what exactly are you asking us to give away? autocad designs? i dont think anyone has one around here :) maybe you could design ure case to fit your needs?

Hassle
05-29-2005, 09:51 PM
no its more that i need basic design to start off with i have been working on one now but its a long proc, i was thinking if someone had one that they r willing to give it would take some time away

Frakk
05-29-2005, 09:58 PM
i still dont understand what you are looking for :) you say you have a basic design, but you still need one? well anyways, i still dont think anyone has a case design, and if they do they wouldnt like to give it away because a customized case is really personal if you know what i mean. and the other thing is that you might not like that design...

Hassle
05-29-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah i see you have a point to give there i was just looking around for like a basic ATX 4 or 5 bays i was looking to get that and make my modds off it but if no one has one i will finsh my design and all