PDA

View Full Version : Complaint

Whisp
05-31-2005, 08:54 PM
I have a complaint. Like two months ago a contest was held in which i won third place. I was suppose to get a soldering iron but still not received it. To start off the item was suppose to be sent to crimson since they would not deliver directly like th eothers so i knew from the beginning that my prize would be delayed. Anywyas i contacted crimson to see if he got it from them and if he sent it or not because i was excited to get this nice soldering iron.

Anywyas weeks went by and still no soldering iron. All of a sudden i get a msn message from frakk saying that he received my prize. im like W T F lol. Anyways after talking to crimson and such it had to be returned to the states so that crimson could send it out. Anywyas I contact crimson and he tells me yes he received it and that he would send it out asap. that was over two weeks ago and he also said to talk to scarab from now on abaout it. Well i contact today and only to be told that it has still not been sent.

Like ok I went thru a bunch of stuff only to be told he has held on to it for multiple weeks and still hasnt sent it to me aftyer i have been waiting almsot two months fro my prize.

Im sorry but my complaint is that even though all this happened it should have been senmt out as soon as possible and still not be sitting where ever waiting to be shipped.

Thanks for the prize but come on ship the damn thing. Dont tell someone they get a prize and then not give it to them.

MisterChief
05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
He, some people are just really lazy... :rolleyes:

Crimson Sky
05-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Your FREE prize will be sent to your proper address asap. Been real busy around here, thanks for understanding--have not had free time to get to the post office. I will do so when I get back from a business trip on Monday. Keep complaining, maybe it will get to you faster! :p Cheers

MisterChief
05-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Your FREE prize will be sent to your proper address asap. Been real busy around here, thanks for understanding--have not had free time to get to the post office. I will do so when I get back from a business trip on Monday. Keep complaining, maybe it will get to you faster! :p Cheers
It's gonna end up at my house this time... :D

Whisp
05-31-2005, 09:17 PM
hers part of the converstaion

im sick of this and the attitude

he thinks im joking around.

he told me asap two weeks ago and it has been sitting there and then asks me to be understandg

heres part of what i said and then his reply

me"

lol

how did i know you would uise the word harass. Btw you got it back more then 2 weeks ago And it is still not sent and you expect me to understand. You said when you told me to talk to scarab that you had it back and that you would send it asap. How is 2 and a bit weeks asap.

So no I dont understand and i shouldnt have too. I have been very patient and it is your lack of communication in which I have to email a couple times to just find out again that you have had it for a few weeks and still havnt sent it to me.

If this is how you support your members you are not going to go far. You said I won a prize. i had to put up with it having to come from the supplier to you. You then marked the package wrong regardless if one spot of it was right and can semi understand but a mistake was still made on your part. Frakk returned it to you in which you received weeks ago and still havnt sent to me.

And you want me to sit here and be understanding and not think you are screwing me around. And I can easily assume that because you said asap more then two weeks ago that my prize was sent in which it hasnt.

Anywyas Im the one that get sscrewed around in the end so i hoe your happuy. I gave mine away thinking I had one coming to help out a friend and im not about to ask him to have it back and now i have no soldering iron. So guess what you got the last laugh. Good on you and thanks for screwing me around. No idea if we had a confrontation on an other forum or what to seserve being screwed around like this.

Like I said i doubt i will ever get it and thanks for nothing.

"
his reply"

You're Welcome! anytime whisp. Like I said, it will be sent back to you soon. Sorry for the mistakes that were made, maybe you just have bad luck when it comes to this kind of thing. Be sure we are making every possible effort to get your FREE prize to you asap.

cheers,
Paul"

as you can see he is saying your welcome for screwing me around and thinks its funny.

I think he is doing it on purpose because of teh screwups so he doesnt have to send to me.

I have screen shots of everything.

even at the begining he said to stop harrassing which you can see. one opf my posts was dleted howvere after that since i pmed him like a week and a bit after to see if he got it and then i emailed him once since he would not answer his pm about where it was.

then it gets all screwed up and he gets it back. then what does he do he holds on to it for a couple more weeks

i doubt i will ever get it and think i am being screwed around which is nice to do to someone thatis in thecondition i am in. he has no consdieration on this matter and i am deeply concerened about this type of treatement to a supporting member.

like i said im pissed off since i gave mine away to a friend free thinking i had one coming.

this post will probbaly get deleted but i have screenshots so if i do get banned then whatever.

i dont believe its coming anyways after the way i have been treated

Whisp
05-31-2005, 09:21 PM

oh ill be doing a lot more then complaining

and you are going to send it out next week

do you realize that people have all gotten their prizes.

racheal a mod

frakk an extra book

yeah you really are sending out asap

didnt realize three weeks was asap
then i have to wait 2 weeks just to receive it so im looking at over three months to get my item when everyone got their stuff within two weeks

lol

yeah thats asap for ya

well you call it asap

i call it being screwed around on purpose

anyone want to take bets that i dont ever get it lol

Zeus
05-31-2005, 09:30 PM
maybe it's just me, but is this a prime example of misused "lol"?

Whisp
05-31-2005, 09:32 PM
what i misuse lol?

lol

MrSlacker
05-31-2005, 09:52 PM
wow man. i think you should relax a little. yes i know they been saying they will ship it out, but dont you think they have other very important things to do..

Whisp
05-31-2005, 10:01 PM
wow man. i think you should relax a little. yes i know they been saying they will ship it out, but dont you think they have other very important things to do..

sure

he was working on the stealth project for the air show or whatever.

but seriously you telling me that it takes 20 days + to get an item out to a person that was already screwed on it because of issues two time being thatthe company would not send direct and then he marked the package wrong and it went to the wrong person.

wouldnt you think after all that he would send it out as son as possible which in a pm on the 16th he said he was and i contact today to say hey i still havmnt received to find out that it still hasnt been sent and now says next monday.

Thast bs and perrsonally think it was done on purpose.

i was suppose to be contacting scarab since it got pawned off on him and he thought it was sent too.

im sorry but like i said already had two issues in which he added a third problem for no reason. i mail stuff daily and receive stuff daily and it snot that hard to just drop off something at the post office.

Anyways im very pissed because 3 months to receive something is pushing it.

btw it wasnt free

i wrote anessay and supported the forum so had to do something to get it.

if you have to do something then it is not FREE which he seems to like to put in bold.

Anyways he has said he was going to do things and hasnt followed thru

this si more about ethics and doing what you say you are going to do in which it has not.

I personally think he wants this to happen so he doesnt have to give it to me.

For al i know maybe he is using it right now.

I wouldnt be surprised

MisterChief
05-31-2005, 10:02 PM
...It's just a soldering iron, no need to go PMS on Crimson's arse...

Crimson Sky
05-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Would you like to forfeit your prize at this point or would you like to accept my sincere apologies and have me mail it out this Monday when I return from a business trip? It's your choice, either one is fine with me. Cheers!

MrSlacker
05-31-2005, 10:09 PM
if he doesnt want it, i'll take it and even pick it up whenever you can so u dont have to ship it. :D

Zeus
05-31-2005, 10:17 PM
me too

Whisp
05-31-2005, 10:22 PM
...It's just a soldering iron, no need to go PMS on Crimson's arse...

its about ethics.

I explained some things about why I like to communicate and know what s going on reasons being personal but he knows and still after all that all this happened with no communication and updates.

we will see what he has to say in pm if i accept the apology or not.

I dont think there is any reason why i should not get my prize regardless and i dont wish to forfeit.

but I have every right to say what I have to say because there is a lot more going on then some of the many points i have pointed out which he knows about

well see though.

Zeus
05-31-2005, 10:27 PM
no offense to you whisp. But I don't see the point of ranting an raving about things that are going on that we don't know about. I do feel you have a legitimate complaint and have ample justification to do so on this open forum. My only problem is the method in which you have chosen to express yourself. There is a saying in Spanish my mother used to tell me that I think applies here. Translated: "You can catch more bees using honey than with vinegar"

MisterChief
05-31-2005, 10:29 PM
its about ethics.

I explained some things about why I like to communicate and know what s going on reasons being personal but he knows and still after all that all this happened with no communication and updates.

we will see what he has to say in pm if i accept the apology or not.

I dont think there is any reason why i should not get my prize regardless and i dont wish to forfeit.

but I have every right to say what I have to say because there is a lot more going on then some of the many points i have pointed out which he knows about

well see though.

:? Is there a reason you're trying to make Crimson look like the devil? Just because he couldn't get around to shipping you a soldering iron dosen't mean he's doing it with bad intentions. What is your deal?

Zeus
05-31-2005, 10:33 PM
good point

cygnus_x_1
05-31-2005, 10:36 PM
uhh...i dont even know how to respond to this... :?

first i understand that you are upset about the way things were handled. thats cool, you can be upset. but, you should understand a few things about how things in the real world work. yes, you won the contest, and are due yoru prize. in a perfect world on a site with major backing and dedicated staff you should expect your prize to be deliverd asap. Paul is pretty much footing everything for the site as well as trying to run it and make a living. leaving pretty much no time for himself (if you ask how i know this i was involved in a site for a long time and know the dedication it takes to run one) while im sure it wasnt intentional and ment to 'pick on you'. while you could have taken the high road and just posted a well thought out and concise post asking what the delay was in sending out the package. as well as sending a repectful email first instead of a whiny one bitching about your prize. ive known paul for a while now and i can tell you he is a stand up guy. i am 100% convinced that if you would have handled things differnetly you would have ended up with more than a friggin iron. if it was me, i would tell you to go scratch. that **** wouldn't fly on my site. you wouldnt be banned, just abused for being such a pain in the ass until you left the site. but i digress. TBCS is a differnt animal then the hardware site i was on.

i serioulsy hope things work out for you in the end. in know you have waited a long time, but just be paitient we dont live in a perfect world, and we are not out to 'get you'

have fun and enjoy TBCS... ;)

Whisp
05-31-2005, 10:45 PM
first off a couple problems

you say i didnt give him the respect of a pm or email. You assume and are wrong. If you look back at the original contest thread i pm him a couple times with one email.

he then posted in the thread i was harrasing him when i explained and i was polite just asking for an update so that blows that right out of the water with proof on the site.

next i contacted to day and just basically had enough because it seems he is laughing at me the wjhole time and he understans what i mentioned earleir and all i was looking at for was updates in which as i mentioned again earlier was pawned off on scarab.

next I know about running a site.

I may not have been as successful but i have reasons which paul may understand which is between us but i had a site up with 16 spoonsors and was writing and doing reviews and busy myself and still did all things funding and everything for my site. i had no team thus yes i can understand that. My site is no longer up but there i senough people in here that know I had a site that was up for over two years and had all my mods and articles and walkthus all done by moa.

:)

btw

thread im reffering too

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245

and a quote

me
"
well looks like everyone got their prizes except me. Multiple pm's and an email and stillno clue if my item has even been sent.

"

paul's reply

"Whisp Your emails and PM's are bordering on harrasment. This was a prize, not a purchase, and while I try to be friendly I'm not customer service. I never promised day-by-day up to date global sattelite tracking information regarding delivery. Please be patient, it was mailed to Canada last week.
"

reason for multiple pm was a day in betwween so only two and there was no read receipt so I emailed him figuring he wasnt checking his pm's and it would be faster since no replies to the pm's and finally got a reply in theemail saying i wa harrassing him when i was just wondering what was going on.

an other reason why i am upset.

i had a post after that which was ersed

Whisp
05-31-2005, 10:51 PM
btw he apoloigized in here but no comments in pm.

anywyas we will see in like 3 weeks if anything comes then well go from there

MisterChief
05-31-2005, 10:53 PM
Edit: (A little late. I type slow) There is absolutely no reason to act like a little whining brat because you have not yet recieved a soldering iron. I don't know what kind of relationship you had with Mr. Capello, but I'm sure he has plenty of soldering irons; just because he dosen't have time to ship your stupid iron doesn't mean he's holding it back to piss you off. And can you please explain what the hell he did to you to get you so worked up?

Zeus
05-31-2005, 10:55 PM
you know, personally I don't care what issues you are having. You voiced your complaint. It has been duely noted. Now go on with life

MisterChief
05-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Good point Zeus. Whisp, just wait for him to get around to shipping it. Now continue with your meager existence.

MrSlacker
05-31-2005, 11:05 PM
i think you are pushing to getting banned like Fishies did....

cygnus_x_1
05-31-2005, 11:08 PM
no..no reason to ban..

Whisp, i am done in this thread. i know you will get your solder iron in a prompt manner. i hope this qont leave a bad tase in your mouth for TBCS and if it does, well tough.

get over it and move on. :D

Whisp
05-31-2005, 11:11 PM
Well I hope i get it.

I thought i would have it last week since told it was being sent back on the 16th so i gave my soldering iron to a friend to keep and he went up to the cottage so im stuck here with no iron and have some work to do.

And it will be as prompt as usps and canada post is lol.

cygnus_x_1
05-31-2005, 11:14 PM
*group hug*

Zeus
05-31-2005, 11:22 PM
Well I hope i get it.

I thought i would have it last week since told it was being sent back on the 16th so i gave my soldering iron to a friend to keep and he went up to the cottage so im stuck here with no iron and have some work to do.

And it will be as prompt as usps and canada post is lol.

Maybe it's just me. But I wouldn't give anything away based on the assumption that I think I am getting something else UNTIL I have the replacement in hand.

Whisp
05-31-2005, 11:29 PM
Well I didnt think all this would happened and have to admit he sent it .

Just to the wrong person in canada lol which wasnt all his fault entirely and which i understood. So when he got it back in which we really should say thanks to frakk for his honesty and such for returning it. So after all that I figured ok nothing will go wrong and was told it weas being sent asap on the 16th.

On that info i gave my old one away since been screwing around making wind turbines and such and been screwing around with reneable energy devices and my friend needed a soldering iron for attaching the coils and other things we have been doing.

so not really an assumption since I figured since he sent it to one person and got it back it would be coming to me.

Dash20
06-01-2005, 12:57 AM
so not really an assumption since I figured since he sent it to one person and got it back it would be coming to me.
Um... yes, it's totally an assumption. You're simply assuming that Paul had sent it, and I agree with Zeus: you shouldn't give anything away unless you have the replacement/upgrade in hand. I've learned from that the hard way, and it's no fun, as you can now see. :)

I haven't known Paul long enough to give you some definite answers, despite the fact that he's been great any time I ask him a question. But based on how you write, I'd say you're taking this way too seriously. Again, it's a soldering iron, and you didn't buy it. Sure, you invested your time in writing an essay, but I'd say Paul would take priority over a paying customer than a prize winner (or at least I would, anyway).

Or, let's get wild, here! Paul's paycheck hasn't come in yet and at that moment, he couldn't pay the shipping. It could happen. And in this scenario, he was on a business trip and the item should now be sent. Count down the days from Monday, and then tell us how long it took. Personally, several weeks fly for me, working full time to pay off tuition. Kick back and enjoy life while you're waiting. ;)

Zeus
06-01-2005, 01:01 AM
maybe by a cheap temporary replacement at radio shack or some such place in your area.

reddog418
06-01-2005, 02:18 AM
Whisp it seems like you're more trouble than your worth. Notice how Crimson puts emphasis on the word, "FREE." Quite frankly if I was him, I'd find something to disqualify you from the contest and give it to someone else. You are acting rude and disrespectful. This is not a public matter, but rather a private one. The fact that you posted this publicly shows that you want to somehow slander Crimson, trying to put public pressure on him to send the iron, but in fact you've had the opposite effect. I'm sure everyone who's read your posts would agree you deserve a slap in the face, not a soldering iron.

Xato
06-01-2005, 05:08 AM
Yeh, u've discredited yourself more than crimson. Most of the people here are dedicated to crimson, (even the ones that dont post) as this is a modding site, and he is one of the best (if not THE best) in the field. And its no longer a matter of what was suposed to be sent and when, the face is, you were an asshole about it.
You may have not gotten you soldering iron when you told you were going to, but guess what, whining hasnt helped, sure a gentle reminder every so often is fine... but come on... its crimson sky, he's got a lot better things to do than reply to every PM u send.

And thats my social commentary, i dont want to soil these holy forums with this type of crap anymore.

Whisp
06-01-2005, 08:45 AM
im not whining.

I just want what was promised to me. That what this is about.

You say gentle reminder. Well I sent a couple pm sure and it was only two at the beginning with a few days apart with no read receipt and no reply asking if he had even received it or not and if he had sent it. I then waited like a day after those with no replies so i emailed. I then got told i was harrassing when I said something in a thread saying I had not recieved it and finaly got a reply to an email which i have shown proof too with the link to the other thread. I then had the issue where it got sent to frakk instead of me and again i was understanding so I told crimson what was going on and it got sent back to him. After a week or so I sent him a pm asking if he received it yet back and got a reply of yes he had and being sent asap and to stop harrasing him and he pawned it off on scarab and told me to contact scarab from now on but that the item was being sent then. That was on the 16th. So I sat here the whole time thinking it was sent.

Now came last night to find out that it has still not be sent.

This in turn made me feel like I am not a valued forum member when others have gotten way better treatment then me. people have gotten free mods made and sent, frakk got a book because of his mess up along with thefact that he communicates with them.

And now the part that I havnt told because i didnt want to make it a sob story but i told Paul from the beginning that i am not trying to harrass and that i have a disabilty. I have a mental disabilty with anxiety and paranoia and such and i am actually on disabilty here in Canada. Itold this to paul and he didnt care at all. All i asked was a little bit of communication.

More time was spent with him sending pm last night and probably reading this thread then what wouyld have rquired if i got an update likehey it hasnt been sent im busy or whatever just to update me to alleviate my head so their would nbe no issue.

So lets see here everyone else got their stuff and I didnt and when i expressed a disabilty and such to him he didnt care one bit about me at all. You say he is a nice guy and such well i have seen him be nice but not to me at all throughout this whole ordeal and think that he has just vbeen screwing with me and my disabilty on purpose.

So after trying to talk to him in pm and such i gave up and brought it to a thread for people to read to see how i was treated.

As for going out and buying a new one Im close from being rich. Im probably down on the bottom because i am on disabilty and get squat. So when you find out that your getting something you sort of get excited. Yeah sure I should have not given mine away but i have seen him treat others very well and figured i would get the same treatment but all i got was a laugh in the face.

Like i said im paranoid and he hasnt once said anything to state fro me otherwise to not think this is being done on purpose.

All I want is my prize to alleviate my mind because for 2 months now all i have had sis the feeling i am never getting it which isnt healthy on my mind since i suffer from alot more then what i have listed.

As for crimson he is a great modder. i love his mods and that why i came here too so i could see what he was working on and such and since sort of a new site add some page hits and a couple posts. I dont hate the guy but i am very annoyed and aggrevated at this whole situation in which i think i have every right.

Anyways we will see in a couple weeks if it comes. he said monday which is still 4 days away so looking at easily three weeks till i see my item IF it comes.

Whisp
06-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Btw this could have been alleviated way earlier in which because of the lack of communication and him not wanting to help ou when Frakk got the damn item he could have just told frakk to re label it and gave frakk a couple dolars in paypal or whatever and frakk could have mailed it to me direct. For one i would have it now, two it would have been cheaper, three I wouldnt be herte upset and complaining about this issue.

Very simple soultion that because of no communication didnt happen and would have saved a lot of hassle. If there was any worry about it been actually being sent by Frakk a tracking number could be requested in which a service like expideted could be used and cost maybe 8 - 9 cdn which is a lot cheaper then the 16 U.S..

Omn crimsons side though i dont se why he should have to repay for thme not sending to right address since he says the way bill and main form had the correct adress which i am pretty sure is true since it was supposivley just the box that was marked wrong and whatever postal service that screwed up should have been looking at the waybill and not the package itself anyways.

Im assuming but i am pretty sure Frakk would have done that for us.

Like i said I have been understanding of the two issues that i already ahd to endure and sit here wondering why i was made to endure a third issue.

If it was me and this happened i would feel bad and made sure that the item wa sent pronto to the person that had to deal witha bunch of bull crap and not make them wate an other three weeks.

That is what makes me wonder too.

Anyways im just telling it as it is. Not to make him look bad but to air my complaint about what has happened since it is forum related.

Also people keep on saying for him to keep it. That would not be very nice or ethical. People say i am slandering. Well look up the word because for it to be slander it has to be untruths. I have only told the truths and how i interpret things saying that with key words liek maybe and such so it is not considered slander.

Anyways not trying to cause any more peopblems but people think its all me when it wasnt and just want to clear up my side.

I think i was very patient and two months just was pushing only to find out it wil be three months to i finally get my item.

Anyways that all i have to say for now. personally i think some of the commenst made in theis thread are to screw with my anxiety of the issue anyways and try and get me to forfeit. I will wait three weeks and see what happens so ill post in here then.

Heres hoping lol

temmink
06-01-2005, 09:44 AM
No offense, but being a whiney bitch about stuff is not an endearing quality. Lets face it, what you are really angry about is that you gave away your old soldering iron. I mean, what kind of nerd gives away his soldering iron? Not I, I have three. So move on Whisp, before the rest of the forum does and you get left behind.

*EDIT* your use of LOL is atrocious */EDIT*

Whisp
06-01-2005, 09:51 AM
lol lol lol

Has nothing to do with my soldering iron being gave away.

Anyways what ever

looks like im the bad guy in all of this.

Dante
06-01-2005, 10:54 AM
lol lol lol

Has nothing to do with my soldering iron being gave away.

Anyways what ever

looks like im the bad guy in all of this.

Whisp, I have tried not to say anything because the staff at the site was told to leave you alone. But this has gone way too far. You are right, no one cares about your disability especially me. Poor you....you have a mental disorder....guess what?...so does half the world. I have Bi-Polar Disorder and was diagnosed with it when I was a child. But guess what? I still get my crazy ass up every morning and I go to work, and hang out with my family and I dont mooch off of society and sit on a forum board all day getting pissed about a soldering iron I won in a contest. I wish I had a dollar for every contest prize I didn't recieve. So yeah boo hoo, poor you.

Having seen this whole thing unfold from the inside...yes...you are the bad guy. Everyone at the site has been very patient with you....except for me. I personally could care less about you. I have seen a thousand forum trolls just like you. You have done nothing but pester the staff, the forum members, and Paul since the day you showed up at this site. Wether it was you PM'ing Paul and whining about the soldering iron or PM'ing Paul and me, because I had misspelled a word on the web site. You are a very petty person.

Knowing Paul and having worked closely with him for quite some time now I can tell you that he has been very very busy trying to get his work done. Yes this has affected you getting your soldering iron and I can assure you that you WILL get it. No one is trying to rip you off. No one is trying to do anything to you. You just happened to have some bad luck with shipping at a time when Paul has zero time to correct the problem. We are very sorry for the inconvienence to you and are doing our best to right this horrible wrong of humanity. So please STFU. Thanks for coming to the site......the tissues are to the left........next!

Oh, by the way I forgot...you seem to have this notion that we here at the site are supposed to give you some kind of stellar customer service. WRONG. This isn't Walmart.

Malatory
06-01-2005, 10:58 AM
1st off I would say relax whisp. I am sure crimsonsky is sending you the package. Bitching like this will make anyone want to slap you and not want to send the package.

2nd if its true about your disablities then, I can see where some of your idea's come from, and I can see that not getting your Sodering Iron can lead to a lot of paranioa (More than the standard person). I Also know that if everyone jumps on you for getting after crimsonsky it will also increase the paranioa you have.

again take a deep breath and relax a bit and maybe work on one of the mods you have started. I know maybe I missed something but I dont know what type of sodering Iron you were expecting and maybe a quick pm to me with a link to a pic of it.

Whisp
06-01-2005, 11:07 AM
1st off I would say relax whisp. I am sure crimsonsky is sending you the package. Bitching like this will make anyone want to slap you and not want to send the package.

2nd if its true about your disablities then, I can see where some of your idea's come from, and I can see that not getting your Sodering Iron can lead to a lot of paranioa (More than the standard person). I Also know that if everyone jumps on you for getting after crimsonsky it will also increase the paranioa you have.

again take a deep breath and relax a bit and maybe work on one of the mods you have started. I know maybe I missed something but I dont know what type of sodering Iron you were expecting and maybe a quick pm to me with a link to a pic of it.

yeah i try to be not parnoid but issue after issue happened. Just makes me think and my mind is a lot more messed up then bi polar depression. Im chronic depressed which is serverly worse along with ADD and other things so no i am not sponging. i also have a 16% when it comes to memory which effects greatly trying to work when there is constant changes. One of the reasons why I dont type well and im dont have the patience to go spell check everything lol let alone have the attention to do it.

Thanks for your understanding on this and i do apologize to paul since my mind does go nutso and i see things differently then other people sometimes.

as for teh soldering iron it ws shown in the prize give away thread. better then the radio shack oe i had.

It has the temperature control and the stand with teh metal coil holder and the sponge or whatever for cleaning it. Supposively its a pretty big box so its not a standrad soldering iron. when i checked out its value i found like 50 u.s. and to get one of those in canada is like 70 bucks.

Its actually a very nice unit even if it isnt the top of the line was way better then what I had. Why i was excited to get it.

as for you dante you said you where the editor and writer for the front page and me showing some spelling mistakes and doing some editing wasnt to be an ass like i stated. I only did it to show support and help the site look more professional without having spelling mistakes everywhere. I at least pmed you that. i could have just posted a thread saying hey you have spelling mistake here and a mistake here bla bla bla. But I didnt I pmed you and crimson to help make the front page look more professional. Please dont try and make me look like a bad guy on that when i was just simply trying to help.

also what trolling. a troll goes around constantly causing crap.

I can think only of te post where you thought i was out to get you and you pmed me and i thiought that was done with since there was no maliciousness on that.

Then there was the time i tried to help zed and had my head snapped off when he was looking for a case.

Other then that I cant think of anything else.

Dante
06-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Yawn!

ZeD
06-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Whisp

Jesus freaking christ almighty! STFU, First off let me let you in on a little secret. Paul isn't trying to screw you over, I was the one who ****ed up at the post office with the address', First the two Adams in Canada got us a little confused then me mistakenly using domestic packaging slips and having to redo all of them while at the post office. So if you wanna blame anyone blame me. I did feel kinda bad about it and if you were more well manered I would have offered to make it up somehow, but after this blatant disregard and disrespect of Paul and this site Im just gonna shrug my shoulders and say oh well too bad. Paul isn't trying to screw you over to keep it btw, I personally use a $400 soldering iron at his shop, so I doubt he gives a rats ass about this one. As for Rachel getting a custom mod, well Paul likes to be a humanitarian and help out when he can, doesnt mean he has to become a monk and now mod for everyone for free. You will get your soldering iron, dont worry, just calm down, have a prozac and be patient.

PS we know where you live......

FX
06-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Ok, I'm making the last post and saying the last word on this subject.

Whisp, when we spoke, I told you I'd let you know when it was sent, and that Paul was quite busy finalizing a project at the moment, and asked you to be patient and we'd get it out to you.

Now, the only disorder that I feel is relevant here, is the one where you aren't listening to what's being said to you. ASAP means exactly that, as soon as possible.

It's unfortunate that you have disabilities, and it's unfortunate that things have gotten this far, but please, this is a matter for PM's, not to be flaunted in front of others.

Now, one last time.....
Your prize will be on its way once Paul returns from his business trip. You will be contacted via email or PM giving you the information, including any tracking # that applies. If there are delays, we apologize in advance.

We appreciate your being an interactive member of our community, however, please note, that in the future, due to how you handled this, you will not be elidgable for future contests as a contestant. Sometimes it's not the participation, but how you participate that determines how people will remember you.

This matter is closed. Any further communication other than through PMs will be deleted, and although your prize will still be sent, you may be removed from these boards for not listening.

Thank You.