PDA

View Full Version : [Get Pumped] Calling Out!!!

The_Wippuh
06-02-2005, 12:52 PM
OH YEAH, I'M EMOTIONAL! I've got full extensions from today's uber geeky wrestling update and I'm ready to talk some smack! I'm taking all oncomers!

That's right! You bring it and I'll settle it once and for all. Steel cage? No problem! Barb wire? No problem! Jello? Problem! Tag Team match? Oh yeah, Jamandy and I will TAKE YOU DOWN!

You lil' fanboys bring it into my thread and I'm gonna rip your head off!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE WIPPUH WHEN HE'S THIS EMOTIONAL!

Dante
06-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Could you be any GAYER?

Look Buddy Lee, What you need to do is /uninstall life and STFU before I am forced to bring full facial rage to your sorry ass. Your full extensions will be nothing compared to the bows that will be dropped if you continue with this gheyness. I am in the mood for some serious melon farming today gloid. Can you say "Melon Farmer 2000"? lolwtfpwnedimhololroflcopter!!!!111!!1 Cha'd.

The_Wippuh
06-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Could you be any GAYER?

OMFG! I was expecting something of a challenge for my first smack beatdown! WTF is this? WTF IS THIS! Dante you're no match for me!!! I've laid so much smack on you punk that you go around thinking your name is Invisible Man! That's right, you're not even worthy of my time!

Go back to playing AA and thinking you're the man, cause you don't wanna step up to me right now!

Dante, master of the multiple delayed attacks of SUCK.

Dante
06-02-2005, 01:08 PM
OMFG! I was expecting something of a challenge for my first smack beatdown! WTF is this? WTF IS THIS! Dante you're no match for me!!! I've laid so much smack on you punk that you go around thinking your name is Invisible Man! That's right, you're not even worthy of my time!

Go back to playing AA and thinking you're the man, cause you don't wanna step up to me right now!

Dante, master of the multiple delayed attacks of SUCK.

It's on...bring it SUCKA!

Frakk
06-02-2005, 02:54 PM
i can smell the mass amount of weed smoked by Dante and Wippuh from miles! lol

FX
06-02-2005, 03:09 PM
That would be Thermal Fumes actually.

Dante
06-02-2005, 03:12 PM
i can smell the mass amount of weed smoked by Dante and Wippuh from miles! lol

LOL..... neither one of us smokes weed :eek:

Frakk
06-02-2005, 03:33 PM
LOL..... neither one of us smokes weed :eek:

now thats scarry. what would you come up with if you did? :D

MrSlacker
06-02-2005, 03:51 PM
you think you are so tough talking **** to people on forums. well here is a news flash, NO GIVES A ****. so why dont you http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/MrSlacker/STFU.jpg

The_Wippuh
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
MrSlacker! You wanna play with the big dog then you STEP RIGHT UP BEYATCH! I don't have time for kiddies playing with macros! You think that kind of stuff is impressive but you're playing in the big leagues now son! You've got to come hard or not come at all!

I'm harder than that pimple on your mom's ass so you better watch out! If my elbow even gets near your face there's going to be trouble! I'm talking like you getting your ass kicked by your sister again trouble! YOU KNOW YOU DON'T WANT NONE OF THAT!

And for all your weed smoking crackers out there, the only thing I smoke is chumps like you! I've got full nelsons for all of you and I'm not talking about that long haired fairy band that Dante and you all have stuffed in your Sparkomatics. You best hop back in your Citations and get going before take that R-Type sticker and start regulating like my man Herbert!

MrSlacker
06-02-2005, 05:03 PM
oh look the "i-am-gonna-kick-your-ass-over-the-internet" moron is talking......

The_Wippuh
06-02-2005, 05:23 PM

Slacker, you're CUT! Go play in the corner with Dante.

Someone with some balls step up and try to lay some smack out there!

Frakk
06-02-2005, 05:33 PM
wippuh whats the point you are trying to make here? this is the most useless, stupidest thread ive ever seen

MrSlacker
06-02-2005, 05:36 PM
wippuh whats the point you are trying to make here? this is the most useless, stupidest thread ive ever seen
he wants to show that he can battle on the internet on a webset that people come to talk about modding and computers.. :rolleyes:

The_Wippuh
06-02-2005, 05:42 PM
I keep forgetting that I'm getting a little bit older now and that some stuff that my generation finds funny now was replaced by crap like Saved By the Bell.

Frakk
06-02-2005, 05:52 PM
i dont know how insulting others is funny, maybe its just me or the new generation but it doesnt make any sense to me. then i think of the saying from older ppl "whats wrong with today's kids?" and "when i was younger people were nice to eachother" and stuff like that. now im confused

Dante
06-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I've got full nelsons for all of you and I'm not talking about that long haired fairy band that Dante and you all have stuffed in your Sparkomatics. You best hop back in your Citations and get going before take that R-Type sticker and start regulating like my man Herbert!

By the way Ernie thanks for letting me borrow that Nelson record it was killer. Too bad I almost had to break your hand to get it away from you. Gauging by the drool pouring out of your love struck face.....someone has a crush on Gunner. So why don't you get back to jacking off to your Donny Osmond poster and listening to "I think I love you" over and over again on your Partridge Family album before I unleash ....yep you can hear it coming.......chooo...chooo....THE PAIN TRAIN. Now leave the smack talk to the grown ups around here and go play on the freeway for a while....kid.

MisterChief
06-02-2005, 07:23 PM
'nuff said... :rolleyes:

Frakk
06-02-2005, 07:26 PM
wippuh i hear u have a bowl for a templet when ure gettin ure haircuts. I mean how cool is that? :D

JesDer
06-03-2005, 11:30 AM
What the hell ......

Take a while away from forums and come back to this ... I mean I would expect it other places .. but not here !

Malatory
06-03-2005, 04:15 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh yea this place like flame wars :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dante
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Everyone calm down...this thread is A JOKE. WIPPUH IS NOT SERIOUS. He was trying to have some fun...but I guess everyone's panties are all in a bundle now and it ruined the fun of it. MY GOD PEOPLE GET A SENSE OF HUMOR FOR ****S SAKE. :)

The_Wippuh
06-03-2005, 04:59 PM
If you can't appreciate this thread then you are the very definition of a TOOL. Now, that's not a joke, it's the real smacktalk/flaming you've been looking for. Now get out and have some fun, there's more than computers out there.