PDA

View Full Version : Awesome!!!

public_eyesore
03-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Man , this site is beautiful!!! I love the main page how the different tabs have like pictures. It sorta looks like linux, you know how all the buttons are big and exagerated? Im glad im one the first members of this fourm, cause i can tell it's gonna be good.

Seven
03-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Not bad at all guys.
Very nice work on the forum, never seen a vBulletin layout like this!

Crimson Sky
03-14-2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah Terry did a real amazing job on the whole look and feel. There are plenty of little tweaks we'll be making in the next few weeks, so we hope you folks can help us out and let us know how we can improve--

FX
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks guys, yes a lot of hard work went into making this whole site a great place to come and build a community, but both Paul and I feel that you the community deserves it.

We look forward to seeing everyone on the site/forums, and a mutually beneficial future together.

eXtremeWeb
03-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Just want to say the site looks great...

I hope that the site will be just as informative as crimson's book!

Greetings from the Netherlands

JessAlba452
03-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Love the graphics! Great job Terry :D

zoidberg3001
03-14-2005, 07:02 PM
The forum colors are all great and the graphics rock great job guys!

LesTime
03-15-2005, 12:00 AM
:eek: Through google I stumbled on and was amazed by the D3 project. All the lill details/tweaks and all so very tight. Had to check the originating site for more, Man u guys got my atention. Im waiting in aw for the nXt project to start.
Would like to tell everybody i know about your great site, on the other hand want to keep it all to myself. ;)

Very cool site, hope u will continue for a long long time.

Crimson Sky
03-15-2005, 09:11 AM
:eek: Through google I stumbled on and was amazed by the D3 project. All the lill details/tweaks and all so very tight. Had to check the originating site for more, Man u guys got my atention. Im waiting in aw for the nXt project to start.
Would like to tell everybody i know about your great site, on the other hand want to keep it all to myself. ;)

Very cool site, hope u will continue for a long long time.

Well I'm glad you happened on the site on it's very first day of the re-design launch! We hope you stick around and share your ideas with us--cheers

ICE-MAN
03-15-2005, 10:49 AM
love the new look (the old one was good to!).
you'v got some great stuf and i cant wait to see the mars city project when it finneshed!!!! :D

jonopaul01
03-19-2005, 06:37 AM
Absoloutely Beautiful. Some people say that the way that things are placed side by side is difficult to navigate but I have got to say that it "looks" great even if perhaps it takes a bit longer to navigate. The only criticism I have is that when you use the quick drop down menu to get from forum to to forum the names can be a little confusing. The pun names that have been used can take a little time to get used to. However when you are at the forum home page the pictures and everything make things very easy to navigate.

03-20-2005, 04:22 PM
You know quality when you see it...this almost made me think Ive been blind my whole life. ::applause:: Congrats to a very great bunch of guys!

PJx5x
03-22-2005, 09:46 PM
wassup pauly? :D

Sky
03-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Great site for sure. As always, wonderful site design by Terry. I really like the banner image with the logo. Its clean and professional.