PDA

View Full Version : Novell Netware 6.5

brokeashell
03-21-2005, 02:10 PM
I really think they've lost it with this version. It seems to suck even more than Windows now.

voltov
03-21-2005, 03:13 PM
my school uses novell and i hate it so many page blockers and what not

i havent found ways around it quite yet but im working on it... hehehe

Matthew
03-21-2005, 07:19 PM
This comming from a 13 year old...God help us. I'm not even gonna ask what you want to look up. As for Novell, yeah. They havent been the same. They will never be what they where.

voltov
03-21-2005, 09:33 PM
no no no not that stuff. i mean i cant even download mozilla firefox on it.. let alone anything else.. so the school makes me very angry.. the only thing i really can do is stuff for like news and ebay.... o and this site

brokeashell
03-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Duh, you're at a school. Do you really think they want 1908361324972 viruses on their network. ha You're lucky to even get a computer in your class. Just be glad im not your admin. hehe

voltov
03-23-2005, 10:22 PM
no i mean we cant do anything, no game sites, or any thing, its so stupid not to mention my school is stupid they dont where hats of any kind while preparing food they hired a child malestor as a dish cleaner, and our princaple is ruining the school

Matthew
03-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Sounds about like the rest of america to me...

voltov
03-24-2005, 09:23 AM
n its deffiantly our princaple.. we had a different princaple like 3 years ago that us go to game sites and what not but this princaple is stupid... 5000 dollars on some stupid bully guy, painting gay crap on the walls, touching the kids such as hugs ans what not but for everyone that is thinking about novell... forget it dont touch it, its not that great

mashie
03-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Novell is all about control, and it is very efficient at that.

It is fun when you set the no copy flag on files, you can run them but not copy them :D

Bum
03-24-2005, 01:55 PM
n its deffiantly our princaple.. we had a different princaple like 3 years ago that us go to game sites and what not but this princaple is stupid... 5000 dollars on some stupid bully guy, painting gay crap on the walls, touching the kids such as hugs ans what not but for everyone that is thinking about novell... forget it dont touch it, its not that great

I would have to agree that your principal is doing a poor job judging from the slaughter of English that occured in your "paragraph".
:Sick:

voltov
03-24-2005, 09:14 PM
its my key board... the keys dont always get pressed down all the way.. i might switch it soon

Matthew
03-24-2005, 09:46 PM
I would have to agree that your principal is doing a poor job judging from the slaughter of English that occured in your "paragraph".

ROFL....!!!!! That was pretty funny I got to say, but yeah. I think your school should try something new. :fantastis

jonopaul01
04-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Sure, it's your keyboard. Of course it is. I have to say that if perhaps you spent more time listening to your teacher than getting round firewalls and trying to get onto the networks then perhaps your grammar and spelling would improve (I seriously hope all my spelling is right or I am going to look really stupid). I also have problems with my keyboard (especially when I use a different one) but the real problem I have is that my fingers on my right hand are faster than the ones on my left leading to my letters being all out of place in my words. But seriously now, you should be happy you are not on my school network. Our network is beyond bad. We don't even need a network blocker because the network is set up so badly. We need to move all our stuff to different computers to access the different computers which is so annoying that I now just email my work to my Gmail acount and then download it on the other computers and print it out. I have to say that there are only 2 things that really annoy me (ignoring Microsoft and AOL). Printers and Networks. Thees two things seem to be the bane of my life. I can never get the things to work. I am just glad I only have 1 computer now so that I don't have to worry about getting a network to work. Haha, I just noticed that. Network. Kind of like Norton Systemworks (so that is Microsoft, AOL and Norton) Then again it seem to be the only person that has problems with networks. Oh and by the way before anyone says "stupid" I do know that you are not supposed to start a sentence with "but".

French Blue
04-10-2005, 08:09 PM

LOL.... Oxford must be a very messed up town if this is what they are teaching in the public schools there. :rolleyes: