PDA

View Full Version : Cs:s

simon275
01-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey all CS:S sources players out there I know there are a few on the forums we should meet up some time for some frag action.

Let me know and together we will set up a day and time.

My Steam account name is simon275275 post your name here and I will add you to my friend list and if you are playing I may drop in on a game.

Durrthock
01-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I only play every so often but ill give you a message when i am

.Maleficus.
01-27-2007, 01:01 AM
gfr33m4n032 for me (and shut up, I know it's dumb, I was a n00b when I made it).

If I'm playing, it will probably be a password server, so just send me a message and I'll join yours.

AKA_RA
01-27-2007, 02:45 AM
steam name is AKA_RA, go figure, lol.

some days im on, somedays im not. often times if i am on, im on the thinking-man.net servers.

DRece
01-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Drece for me, it's fun to get shot up now and than.

klingelton
01-27-2007, 05:05 PM
steam name is kilingelton (i think) add me for Cs:s or 1.6 (i prefer 1.6)

simon275
01-27-2007, 08:54 PM
I have added everyone but klingelton. You got the name wrong. PM the email you used to sign up to steam with. It is easier that way. See you in the field.

PauL
01-27-2007, 09:22 PM
majwinters91 Play CS:S and DoD:S Ingame name is Cryptik

klingelton
01-28-2007, 08:27 AM
dammit, i made a typo.

Klingelton not kilingelton....

lol

simon275
01-29-2007, 04:43 AM
Still don't work bud. Pm your singup email.

(majwinters91 added)

xRyokenx
02-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I might could have to get a copy of this... it sounds fun, except for the single syllable, three letter word vocabs of a lot of the people that play, it should be great with my PC's new specs... if I do get it, my name'll be something on the terms of "Ryoken Ryagnaroth," the name I came up with for medieval, etc. style games... it's like a cool Star Wars name I can use almost anywhere. I got "Ryoken" from my favorite mech in MC2, and "Ryagnaroth" I thought up over the course of playing a few games.

We should make our own server or something for it, not like an "all the time" one (if you understand what that means), just like one for playing a couple games every now and then... like having someone host and play if that's at all possible. But yeah, if it's not really expensive, I'll get a copy in a couple weeks or so, I'm trying to rebuild my bank account as I just spent like $350 on this PC, but should hopefully be getting some back soon for refunds. I know I got off topic, but just wanted to let you know you may have someone else to play online with, if you still play.

simon275
02-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Sweet! Don't let what other people say put you off about CS:S it really is a lot of fun. I get what you are saying a TBCS server would be. When you buy CS:S pm me your steam details.

xRyokenx
02-10-2007, 11:27 AM
I will... although it might could be a while, I just got my demo of BF2142 to work, and I might end up getting that first, but we'll see. If I can find a demo of CS:S, I'll download it. I will PM you the details when I get around to making an account.

EDIT: Have you read Concerned? That comic's over, but it's still hilarious, for those of you that haven't seen it, here's the link:
www.hlcomic.com
It's a spoof on Half Life 2

Indybird
02-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey PaUL, I play DoD:s on edgegamers server

onelegout
02-11-2007, 06:33 AM
ajutz21 - CS:S is a great game, but it can be ruined by all the 'OmFg H4x0r!!!! he usin wall haxx!!!1!!11!one!!oneoneonehundredandeleven!!!11!1 !1' accusations you get. If you're any good at it, people accuse you of hacking, truth is that a good pair of headphones is better than any hack!

What I dislike about CS:S also is the fact that there is no kind of global stats system, and it takes a LONG time to get good at it.

That said though, it's a GREAT game and you also get HL2: DM and obviously HL2 with it so it's very good value for money. It is fast loading and handles well on even low-end computers too. In fact I'm going to install my copy and start playing it again....

Basicly, if you want something which will give you the ability to progress through ranks and unlock guns etc. go for 2142. If you want a more challenging game which will take a while to learn but relies far more on reflexes and skill, go for CS:S

H

xRyokenx
02-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Okay, thanks for the comparison... I'ma just go with BF2142 because I ordered it a day or so ago, and because I've played the demo and like it so far. In a few months or whenever I get bored of BF2142, I'll get CS:S. It does look quite fun too, except for the n00bs at typing and social skills, but they're easily ignored... usually.

HackSore
02-12-2007, 09:52 AM
I think Bludge is my friends name thingy.
Havent played css for a while though, need to get my skillz back! lol.

klingelton
02-12-2007, 10:22 AM
i got my skillz back this weekend, played for a few hours on friday night and pwned. played a DM server in 30 mins had a kill/death ratio of 10:1 (100 kills 10 deaths) i was being awp wh0r3 most the time though :)

i went on to play 1.6 with a couple of mates i aint seen in months (cuz i havn't played in about 3 months and pwned them up too, so i must be doing something right!

onelegout
02-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Ajutz what's your bf2142 name? I'll add you to my buddy list n we can have a game some time.
Mine is:
onelegout?
Including the question mark!

H

P.S. installing CS:S now, anyone want a game?

onelegout
02-12-2007, 04:35 PM
woah! I just hooked my laptop up to my 42" HDTV and played CS:S on it!!!
H

xRyokenx
02-12-2007, 06:00 PM
It's Ryoken_Ryagnar
It would be Ryoken_Ryagnaroth, but they only allow like 14 characters, which is dumb, but I'll add you if I can figure out how. I only have the demo right now, so you probably won't be able to play with me yet. Newegg hasn't shipped my copy of it yet, so I'll let everyone know when I get it.

onelegout
02-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Aah ok, I havn't got the demo anymore!:(
H

xRyokenx
02-12-2007, 08:39 PM
It's no big deal though, I should have the full copy by the end of the week, hopefully... it hasn't been shipped yet as far as I know, but if it doesn't make it by the end of the week, it should be in Monday.

simon275
02-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Frag you soon then.

xRyokenx
02-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Heh, in your dreams. I'll let you know my final decision on a name when I get the full copy... I can't use straight out "Ryoken" because some 'tard already took it, but we'll see...

Chev86
08-24-2007, 02:33 PM
I also added most people here hope you don't mind I play mostly CSS but might play in other games the name is Insomniac

haha49
08-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Im
Bullet Proof Ninja

NamesAreUseless
09-06-2007, 07:46 PM
My steam account name is, half_life53 (How original...).Also, If you really want everyone to meet up in CS:S ,or any steam game for that matter, I guess you should make a Steam Community group for us TBCS users.
www.Steamcommunity.com
Feel free to add me. (I wanna see if i can reach the 150 friend limit)

Spawn-Inc
09-06-2007, 09:15 PM
My steam account name is, half_life53 (How original...).Also, If you really want everyone to meet up in CS:S ,or any steam game for that matter, I guess you should make a Steam Community group for us TBCS users.
www.Steamcommunity.com

though it has probably been taken i should have made mine impulse101. my first user name was get steamed, which i liked but then i tried entering to many keys and get banned. so i went and bought the 20 half life platinum pack thing, plus HL2.

Wasabisam
09-07-2007, 04:29 AM
Mines wasabi_sam But I will only talk, i wont play. As VAC banned me yesturday :( so im going into town Tuesday and getting a new game ( dunno what yet ) with my friends. Aint friends great, Since I can't play they are willing to go out and buy a new game just to play with me.

Sam

xRyokenx
09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey Sam, why'd you get banned? Just curious, if it's something you don't want to discuss then don't worry about it.

What's VAC btw?

FrooP
09-07-2007, 11:08 AM
VAC
Valve
anti
cheat

(f34r my 1337sp34k :P)
a jea mine is FAN_senfgas

xRyokenx
09-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Ahh okay. Makes sense, lol, me and my ineptitude when it comes to acronyms, meh.

Eclecticos
09-07-2007, 06:16 PM
LoL. . You got VAC'd! Cheater. :D
Happened to me once years ago.
I just wanted to see what kinda extra options it gave.

I ain't gonna try that agian.

Wasabisam
09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I got banned because i was on a server and there was a hacker, so i googled abit got some hacks and went back to the server and kept killing him. Someone demoed me i guesss and sent it in and ban

sam

simon275
09-07-2007, 11:26 PM
I don't think this is the place to talk about CS hacks guys.

xRyokenx
09-07-2007, 11:28 PM
We're not talking about hacks, just about how he got banned for hacking back at a hacker. Read the whole discussion first please... I got taken to court once over some assmunch not listening to the whole rant, I'd rather not see any **** like that again. Thanks.

Bucko
09-08-2007, 01:23 AM
He got banned for hacking. Whether it's for hacking a hacker or not doesn't matter. And yes I read the whole discussion.

NO HACKING TALK! Get it?

xRyokenx
09-08-2007, 09:57 AM
He got banned for hacking. Whether it's for hacking a hacker or not doesn't matter. And yes I read the whole discussion.

NO HACKING TALK! Get it?

Got it. I was mainly talking to Simon as I didn't know if he read it all or not and it appeared as though he didn't. No offense intended to either of you.

Spawn-Inc
09-08-2007, 01:06 PM
this isn't hacking but you will also get banned from steam if you try to many cd keys as i mentioned earlier. i just gave up and bought the games and haven't had any problems since.

NamesAreUseless
09-08-2007, 02:50 PM
I got banned because i was on a server and there was a hacker, so i googled abit got some hacks and went back to the server and kept killing him. Someone demoed me i guesss and sent it in and ban

sam

Wait wait wait....aim-bot counts as a hack? I thought it was more like one of the mods that are frowned upon because it ruins the fun for everyone else, so it is banned on many servers.

Spawn-Inc
09-08-2007, 05:00 PM
its a hack becuase it does the aiming for you. just like wall hacks let you see if people are there so you get the advantage. i would say anything that helps you kill other people is a hack. anyways i'm done talking about it before i get a ban here.

xRyokenx
09-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Well... they probably just don't want you to edit the game in any way... sucks for those with mods that make the game more realistic or fun in some way (not stupid fun, like just a small edit that changes something... no, I don't edit stuff as I don't know how, hence why I haven't made any maps for Oblivion or anything), but then again, that kind of stuff is for LAN parties and such... but yeah, I dunno, I just ignore it all.

Spawn-Inc
09-09-2007, 01:56 AM
i don't do it anymore but i used to change the weapon models for some games. if you can get good quality ones with sound and what not it adds a nice tough to the game.

xRyokenx
09-09-2007, 02:12 AM
i don't do it anymore but i used to change the weapon models for some games. if you can get good quality ones with sound and what not it adds a nice tough to the game.

Yeah, I got a realistic weapons mod for STALKER, no more "Plink plink plink" more like "BLAM BLAM BLAM"... much nicer, lol.

Spawn-Inc
09-09-2007, 04:47 AM
link4rep? i haven't played it enough yet (my pc freezes all the time with it so i will wait for my new rig)

xRyokenx
09-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Just Google for Sgt. Kelly's weapon's mod or something like that...

Spawn-Inc
09-10-2007, 01:06 AM
well it wasn't a link, but it took me to with with now hassle so here is your rep. how come the file is so small? what does it change? (not going to install it until my gaming rig is built)

xRyokenx
09-10-2007, 12:34 PM
It makes the pistols sound like a real gun instead of like a paintball gun (Instead of "plink plink or plap plap," it's more like "BLAM BLAM BLAM") it sounds like a real gun and it adds a couple guns in hidden places, etc... haven't played enough of this game, whenever I do I get nagged... every time, lol, working on that issue though.